This is the hotel I stayed at my last night in LV when I left the noisy Luxor. I had asked a cab-driver his recommendation of where to stay off the strip, and this is what he suggested. I had to stay an extra night for business following a great vacation with a good friend.The room was just as comfortable as the Luxor and nicely remodelled. The pool area was really relaxing without the loud music and wall-to-wall bodies, with plenty of plant-life to give a tropical feel.
The food in the cafe was certainly to my liking - very good, the staff throughout the hotel were friendly and polite - and I just love the 1890's motif. I even won money in the casino!
Just an all-round nice place to stay. I would definitely go back there again. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas