Our flights got switched around and we ended up one day earlier in Vegas. We wanted something cheap, close to the airport (they have a free shuttle), and clean to spend the night.
The hotel is very old, and it looks very dirty. The remodeled rooms were a huge surprise. Clean, modern, looks nothing like the casino. We had a good rest but left as early as we could to the next hotel (Vdara) where we were supposed to stay.
The employees were very nice, and super friendly. I am not saying it's a bad hotel, but I certainly wouldn't stay here long term.
The unpleasant smoke smell that lingers all around, the distance to the strip, and the quality of amenities is underwhelming.
Need a place to crash or just to spend a few hours till your flight leaves? Look no further! Heck, for under $50 it's a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas