Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Bellagio.com
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$19
1,637 results
All reviewsoff the stripplayers cardfree airport shuttleplayers clubtower roombreakfast buffetprime ribhard rockclose to the airportflat screen tvshuttle servicenice poolrental carpool area iscasinoslotsvegas
Reviewed November 2, 2012

People are friendlier than the strip, it pays better in my experience over 2 trips,, the points carry over and the birthday specials of free play, food and discounts were appreciated. They have frequent days of multi-times points which add up for extras. Bingo was fun and non-threatening. The bingo people were sweet and helpful, even if I didn't win this time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kit B
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Kit B,

Thank you for your review. We will let our staff know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you have better luck with Bingo next time you are here.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I hardly know where to begin! Check in was lengthy because there was only one person at the desk and a long line. We got a room on the third floor and upon exiting the elevator immediately noticed that the hall carpet was FILTHY and smelled bad. Our room was small and lacked even the basic things that were listed in the hotel directory that was in the room. There was supposed to be a "nice desk"; a table and chairs and a coffee pot. We had no desk; no table; only one chair and no coffee pot. The AC that was in the room was running constantly, but could not get the room cooled off to even a comfortable level. Worst of all - there were bugs in the bathroom (looked like some kind of beetles) and ants in, around, and on, the AC unit. The carpet in the room was stained and dirty, although not as bad as the hallway carpet! There was a light bulb missing from the bathroom fixture - not burned out - gone! The food at the buffet was indeed "terrible" - hot food, not hot; cold food, not cold; and overall pretty boring and unappetizing! I don't know what has happened to the place, as we have stayed there many times before and always found it to be wonderful. I will not return and I suggest you look elsewhere for a room, as "the name says it all" and this place is now truly TERRIBLE!

Room Tip: Skip the hotel altogether, but if you do go - avoid the third floor!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Janis C
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear JANIS C.,

Thank you for your review. Since your stay, you may be happy to know that we have started on a renovation of our guest rooms. This should remedy all of the issues you mentioned. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to addressing any lingering issues with our staff.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Was there for 6 nights (for PBR Finals). This is our 12th year for the event and this is the BEST location to get to/from Thomas Mac for a reasonable price.
Slot card/comps are easy... Received a free night after minimal play. Bars are MUCH less expensive than their comparable. Loose slots, gift shop prices are reasonable.
I didn't care for the dining options there; but, lots of options nearby. Room service was actually better than the regular dining options.
Only complaint was the noise from the ongoing renovations AND the creaky floors... I hope that they fix the floors.... The folks on the floor above us were having sex at all hours of the day and night...and every time the did... It woke us up! Twice at 2 am... Then at 5 am... And again at 7:30..;;; and this in just one day!
I didn't like the construction sounds; but, they were in short bursts.
I will go back again next year. I hope that this helps you.
Gail

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room. Also ask about construction near room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Desertrose56

Dear Desertrose56,

Thank you for your review and we will address the floor noise with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I found the facility to be quite nice...it is an older building, but very clean and the staff is wonderful. The price is right and I felt very welcome there and safe being that it is in a very busy place and the best part is that it is near the airport and they have a free shuttle. The shuttle driver was very nice and the service was excellent.

Room Tip: I would suggest the 2nd floor...I didn't hear any noise as I have in many other casinos.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen D

Dear Karen D,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on the 7th October 2012 for one night. Our visit started badly as they said that they had no record of our booking, and seemed little disposed to bother to find it. After some time we managed to convince them that we had booked (Through Booking,com) and then they found our booking. The explaination? our booking was under my christian name, not my family name!!
We had asked for a quiet king room an a high floor, but were given a second flooor room in the main building. finding our way to the room left us dissappointed in our choice of stay as the hall carpet was sooooo dirty and the elevator equally so. However the room was clean and of a good size with the requested King bed. In the hassway by our room there was a lot of refurbishment of other room going on, but ther were no workres on this Sunday night. As usuak for Vegas the charge for internetr access id silly, but there is a single PC station available in the Gym area which we were able to use.
The Location of Terrribles, a block off strip, is reflected in the room rates, but so are the prices for their Buffets and at the prices charged ($3.99 breakfast, $6.99 lunch) they must be the bargain of Vegas.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room by the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue4cruise

Dear Sue4cruise,

Thank you for your review.