Stayed for 3 nights and got a rate of $34 a night including a Friday and Saturday night. Rooms were in the lower level buildings surrounding the pool area. They were newly refurbished and were very clean. Not that I watch much tv in vegas other than the weather but the tv's were large flat screen style. Carpets are new and clean. We were right by the ice and vending machines. Air conditioning was ok but you could not adjust below 65f and I like a cold cold room. A unit with 2 good size drawers and a rail with 6 or so hangers gave good space for clothing. House keeping were efficient and friendly.
The casino gets very busy with I guess what is mainly a local crowd. Seating around slots is very tight in places and you often are bumped by people getting by. Slots gave good play for the buck. Only one smaller part of the casino did cigarette smoke linger. Reception was fast and friendly and always helpful.
There is a small but very well stocked shop that also has fresh coffee and pump soda drinks available. Prices at the shop are excellent. Upstairs there is a cafe and buffet. We only tried the breakfast buffet which was excellent value and gave a reasonable variety. The price with players card for us was $4.31 for 2 breakfasts.
The pool area is good and does not seem to get too busy. It is open from 8am until 8pm which is great for an early morning swim. By the afternoon though, towels were gone.
There is plenty of shaded parking at Terribles and the bus goes to the strip from across the corner and returns right outside - the deuce bus service can be a bit patchy. The area was safe for us two guys but for seniors, lone travellers or females, it would be advisable to use transportation at night.
All in all, Terribles offered incredible value for money and was a good fun little casino. Clean and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas