My stay at terribles was great overall. We were picked up at the airport by a very friendly man named Jack, who was there in about 10 minutes from our phone call. We arrived at the Hotel at about 10 am but could not get our room untill 3pm which was somewhat of a hassle, though they clearly post 3pm is check in. The lady at the front desk was very accommodating of our Room needs.( beds, floor ect.) The hotel was a little outdated in appearance. The smell of smoke in the casino was overwhelming because I don't smoke. I stayed on the the 3rd floor of the hotel and was glad to find it was smoke free. The room
Was a great size for the price, the bed was big and comfy. The only knocks on the room was the bathroom was outdated and the TV channels were HORRIBLE. The food was good at best. The breakfast buffet was not very good but the dinner buffets were much better but not great. I was very pleased with the food at the cafe. It was very cheap and of good quality, much better than the buffet. The shuttle service to the strip and airport was an amazing feature. The shuttle will drop you off or pick you up from planet Hollywood about 5 times per day from
About 8am untill 11:30 pm. The shuttle to the strip at night, to me, is a must. The homeless population in the area is high. I would not advise walking the area at night unless you are in a big group. A taxi to the south strip will run you about 7 bucks plus tip. The hotel is clearly visited by an older crowd. Me being in my 20's was by far the minority. The casino doesn't have the sexy appeal of the bigger, fancier casinos on the strip but if you are looking for the most for your dollar this is the place. Very cheap rates for a solid room and very cheap prices for average to good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas