Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$130
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$216
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$189
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$104
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$170
Official Site
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$398
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$479
MandalayBay.com
1,667 results
All reviewsoff the stripplayers cardfree airport shuttletower roombreakfast buffetnice poolpool area iscasinoslotsvegasbingogamblinglascompsratesflamingofees
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here 4 nights--Thursday-Sunday in a "tower" room, which was described as their medium priced room including free WiFi and coffee, plus view of the pool. We checked in around 7:00 p.m. There was only 1 man at the front desk, who was less than friendly! We asked for a cart to take our luggage to the room, and he said we would have to wait an hour or so to get one. We are not sure why, except maybe he couldn't leave his post to go get one. We decided to carry our luggage ourselves. The carpet to the elevator and through the hallways was filthy and rippled--definitely needed replacing. The trash can at the elevator was piled with trash. The elevator was dirty inside. We had a 3rd floor room. The room itself was average. The furniture had seen some hard use, but the beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Having the vanity outside the bathroom was nice. The sink faucet leaked onto the countertop when used. There was no coffee pot and the "free" WiFi was not in the room, only downstairs at their business?? center where you could check your emails. We felt like this was stretching the truth a bit in their room description. There was a nice flat screen TV on the wall, but it had a problem with "waves" constantly floating up the screen. We were interested in watching the Olympics, which was quite a distraction. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone up from engineering to check it out. Never happened. There was no view of the pool, as the foliage in front of the window was so thick, one could not even see the sky. Being a weekend, the hotel was busy and our floor seemed to have quite a number of young single adults. Two of the 4 nights there was noisy activity from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. with persons actually knocking on our door. Very annoying! The rooms are not sound proof at all. Could hear voices next door, as well as their TV. We had the breakfast buffet twice using a 2 for 1 coupon and found it to be the highlight of our stay. The food was good, not fancy, but a good variety. The staff is friendly and checked on us frequently.

Room Tip: Verify what really comes with a room reservation.
Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank carol s
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear carol s.,

Thank you for your recent review. I will address these issues with the staff and make sure the process for service is followed each and every time.

As for the rooms, we have just started the room renovation here at the property. We plan on renovating 80% of the property and should be done by the end of the year.

We hope you will consider us on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was our fourth time coming to Terrible's and getting a very nice room! The halls and elevator are not lush as stated by another reviewer but the room is clean and comfortable. This last visit also included perfectly friendly staff! We gave the buffet another chance and we were once again disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your continued loyalty and we hope to see you again. We will also talk to our staff about the buffet.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I’d gambled in the casino a few times – but had never stayed in the hotel until very recently. Read lots of horrible reviews, so didn’t know what to expect. But the location was so perfect for this trip, I decided to take a chance. I couldn’t have been more pleased. I’ve no idea what any other room or area of the hotel is like, but I had a room on the sixth floor of the tower and it was excellent - especially in terms of value! I’m in Vegas frequently. I’ve stayed just about everywhere on the strip at one time or another. And I believe I would have to pay at least 5 times what I paid at Terrible’s for a room or experience any better anywhere else. And even at that, on a quick trip by myself (as this trip was) it wouldn’t even be “better” in ways that matter to me. If you need glitz and glamour, or a strip view or to really feel like you are “in the middle of it all”… this might not be the place for you. I’ve read others’ complaints of the horrible smokey smell – something I too am very sensitive to. So when I made my reservation (on the Terrible’s website), I asked for a high floor and a non-smoking room… and that’s exactly what I got. Another recurring complaint is nasty carpet. That would gross me out too. But it was certainly not my experience. Every member of staff that I encountered was polite and professional. Check-in and check-out were both speedy and efficient – something you certainly can’t take for granted with the strip hotels. The airport shuttle just adds to the incredible value – and the two drivers I encountered were both very friendly and personable. Bottom line = this isn’t Bellagio and it isn’t the Wynn… but in its defense… it isn’t pretending to be! It felt safe, comfortable, clean well kept to me… and I’ll say it one more time… what a value!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Barry C

Dear Barry C,

Thank you so much for your recent review. We are always working hard to provide our guests with the best value possible. We hope that you choose us again when you visit Las Vegas again. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with before your next visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

i have been a guest at the Terribles on many occasions. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and the pool is tropical and lush. My only concern is that there used to be coffee makers and now they have vanished. Please bring them back as they are so nice to have when you just dont want to leave the comforts of the room. You can also purchase real creamers at the gift shop,store in the hotel first level for a really tasty cup of java... i would recommend The Terribles for sure

Room Tip: rooms by the parking lot can get noisey with patrons coming and going especially early in the am
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear stephanie c,

Thank you for being a loyal visitor. We are evaluating the coffee makers in the rooms and will determine what we will do with them. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do before your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Terrible's Hotel and Casino for 5 nights, July 17-21, 2012. We booked it on Hotwire, which it considers 2 1/2 stars. Not!!! We award it a grade of D minus: D for Dingy, Decrepit, Disgusting, particularly the filthy carpeting in the halls and elevator. We then left for another Hotwire property (3 stars) for an additional 4 nights (Blackstone Hotel) which was absolutely fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rrvintageaero

Dear rrvintageaero,

Thank you for your recent comments. While it seems your stay was less than satisfactory, I would like to know more specifics about your stay. This will help us address the issues and ensure future guests don’t have these issues.

As for the rooms, you may be excited to know that we have just started a room renovation on 80% of the hotel. We plan to have this completed by the end of the year.

I look forward to your feedback.