See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I've been a guest here at the Warm Springs location for the past 8 months, and my experience thus far has been terrific! The staff members are professional, courteous, and very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone hands down. The amenities are great, the location is less than 5 minutes from the Strip. There's also a great Premium Outlet Mall right across the street, and great restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vanessa M
Management response:Responded September 15, 2017

Vanessa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate you! We are glad your stay exceeded your expectations and we love having you here with us! --Nicole Marshall lasvegasblvd.manager@siegelsuitesselect.com

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Loved the room and nice amenities. Great for a week away in Vegas. Don't spend a lot of money on a high priced Hotel on the strip when you can enjoy the reasonable priced rooms and save your money for dining and gambling.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 15, 2017

Cabsllerodoreen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate you. We are happy your stay exceeded your expectations and we look forward to another visit, soon. --Nicole Marshall lasvegasblvd.manager@siegelsuitesselect.com

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Following the bad experience of booking.com double-booking me at this hotel where I was supposed to stay for 2 nights over the weekend of July 22, 2016, the gals at the desk saved the day! Jahna said to call after 9pm to see if there was a cancellation - thankfully there was. Booking.com was supposed to find me another room (they did for the Friday - at Hooters! Hooters puts the "sin" back in "Sin City", my God. A stripper in a cage as you walk in the casino entrance and then faced with a very unfriendly receptionist at the check-in desk - its loud and sleazy) for the Saturday - never heard from them and SSS was fully booked and couldn't help me further. I had a nice lunch and then bailed from town and had a really pleasant drive home to the SF Bay Area. It was 116 degrees that day in LV.

Nice pool, friendly and helpful staff and 20% off breakfast at IHOP in the plaza across the street. I am not easy to please. I didn't experience anything like the negative reviews about this property.

Paul M, San Pablo, CA

Room Tip: If you want quiet - this is it, my room faced the pool. Basic room but comfortable enough.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Nicole-Marshall-LV, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Paul M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I am thrilled we were able to accommodate you. With new management and core values that focus on you, the guest, i am happy that we exceeded your expectations. --NIcole Marshall

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Don't stay here if you don't have to. This place used to be Crestwood suites and it was an ok place to stay. When seigal suites bought them out it turned in to ah dump. Vary trashy and poorly managed. Maintenance was vary poor and the assistant managers name is jenn and her customer service skills are laughable and she cost her company thousands of dollars in rent from me and several other of my employees as we will never spend another dime in Siegel suites again. I advise staying next door at Manor suites where at least they're professional and they're rooms are much bigger and the king size bed is way more comfortable then seigels small cardboard box beds.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
6  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was beyond terrible. When we checked in they had no record of our reservations for 2 rooms, they charged me $200 more then I was told by travelocity, they had no roll away beds available like I had requested and told me it's ok we will give you extra blankets for your kids to sleep on floor (which I didn't let them), we went out and when we came back our keys wouldn't work and the front desk was closed (never knew of a hotel that closes front desk), no phones in the room and if you need clean towels or maid to clean up you have to walk to front desk and request it. Worse place ever!!!!!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family