“Great alternative for a budget trip to vegas”

Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard
Ranked #189 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Portland, Oregon
“Great alternative for a budget trip to vegas”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The room was large, the bed was quite comfortable. There was a nice little kitchen and huge bathtub. I read previous reviews and I was a little concerned but decided we would risk it as we were just driving thru to Vegas and wanted to check out Vegas on our way thru. Its about 3 minutes from the main strip so very convenient and right across the street from a factory outlet mall
The only bad I can say is that when we asked for a cart to take our bags down the looooooong hallway, they were less than helpful and the maid left a used coffee pod in the coffeemaker

Room Tip: ask for one close to the elevator or you could be walking 1/2 mile to your room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank cheechujones
CrestwoodVegasBlvd, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your recent feedback on TripAdvisor.com regarding our property. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Crestwood Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
California
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I recently stayed at this location with my daughter and this place was a total dump. There was no daily cleaning service. There were cigarette burns in our drapes. Our couch was ripped. Our room was filthy. At night, when I moved the nightstand to plug in my phone, there was a tampon behind the nightstand. It was in a poor location with very sketchy clientele. During the night and day, there were scary people just hanging out in the back parking lot. This is not a safe place for kids. Run, don't walk, away from this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank GoFamilyGo
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to inform us about your stay. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Once again my sincere apologies. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Your Host

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

San Diego
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I recently stayed at Crestwood Suites when I visited Vegas for a wedding. I saved money staying at Crestwood while enjoying their quaint room, which included a full kitchen + dishes and complementary in room coffee. When in Vegas, you are never in your hotel room--why pay to stay on the strip when you can cab there? The staff (who are so friendly and accommodating) provided me with a local cab service which arrived within 5 minutes. All of my friends stayed on the strip (complaining about overpricing, the crowds, and still needing to cab around to the clubs since they were in heels) while I was a cheap cab ride down the road on Las Vegas Blvd. S. which took me directly to the club saving time and more money,

Not only is the hotel very cute, it is also near everything you need-- whole foods, ihop, and the outlet mall is across the street. VERY convenient for every shopping need.

Additionally, I left my jacket in the room after check out. The staff aided me in acquiring a shipping label and FedExed my package instantly after I emailed the request.

I really could not be happier with my stay. I saved money staying at a very nice hotel--this is going to be my go to place every time I visit Vegas!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank LoF25
CrestwoodVegasBlvd, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent feedback on tripadvisor.com regarding our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We are always happy to read positive reviews. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Park Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great Location if you need something by the airport. It is literally 2 blocks from the McCarran Airport Car Rental Center. It is in the same parking lot with a gas station (Rebel I believe) which is handy for grabbing water, soda, snacks, etc. not to mention gas. I felt like the area was safe enough, but being right on Las Vegas Blvd. and with a gas staion/conv. store right there, it does attract all types. Also, this place is right next to a nice outlet shopping center. The busy part of the strip is only a few minutes up Las Vegas Blvd.

The guy who checked me in was very friendly and helpful, and I could tell he made an effort to please. The place is essentially an inexpensive motel suites kind of place, but he acted like it was something more - which is a very positive trait. It became apparent to me between him and the few other staff members I interacted with that they take pride in the place and try very hard to please.

The elevator was fine - only a couple floors so although it was a little slow it wasn't bad at all. My room was a single bed mini-suite. I had a kitchenette with a full fridge, microwave, oven, sink, etc. I immediately stocked the fridge with tons of water and soda and it was very handy. It was a simple room. Seemed to be quite clean, to me. Shower was fine, water pressure was a little weak but I've had worse. I am vigilant about bugs (especially roaches) and did not see any nor any signs of any, and I looked hard. Also checked mattress for bed bugs and found nothing, no signs of them either.

Of course, I was attracted here by the low rate. The problem with inexpensive places is when they are not clean - but this place was clean enough for me and probably for most people. If you want nice sheets and towels and so forth, pay more to stay somewhere else. This was perfect for me, I just needed a night there to sleep after landing in Vegas that night and then heading to L.A. the next day. I was able to relax, bathe and sleep well, and even chill my beverages for the trip the next day.

They served coffee in the lobby and it was good - not great but not bad at all either, it was good. I paired that with a cinnamon roll from the gas station right there and it was a fine breakfast for me for that day.

I'd recommend this place for anyone who needs a place to crash for a night or two - but if you're visiting Vegas you should be able to find something better for a little more money. Still, I'd recommend this to just about anyone. It was a good stay for me.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank John_Setrak
CrestwoodVegasBlvd, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Setrak ,

Las Vegas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The personal at the front desk had a great attitude. Housekeeping on the other hand are rood. It did have a little smell in the hallway but the all in all you get what you pay for and for the price we paid it was worth it. Safe place to stay and plenty of places to go to eat and shop. Yes I would stay here again, hopefully soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 Thank Maria S
Dear Maria ,

Thank you for your recent feedback on tripadvisor.com regarding our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We are always happy to read positive reviews. Please visit us again.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We checked in on October 25th, 2013 for one night. Room looked clean, until I went in the washroom and found a cockroach. I picked it up with some tissue and brought it to the front desk. There was a young man there that said I was rude to bring that to the desk and to get it away from him. I was considerate enough to make sure there were no other customers there and was offended that not only did I have cockroaches in my room, but to be treated like that as well. The assistant manager then came out and asked what was going on. He checked our room, he found more cockroaches. He told us Las Vegas is full of cockroaches and that he would transfer us to another room. He would give us plastic bags to put our luggage in so they would not get into our personal belongings. I asked him where the closest hotel was and he said Vegas was booked up solid because of the Rodeo that was in town. He said because we booked our room through Travelocity that there was nothing he could do for us. Two hours later they booked that same room with the cockroaches to another traveller. I would like to hear from the Manager of this hotel. Never again will I consider this hotel. BEWARE!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank dkwpgmb
Hello,

All the Best,

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I asked if I could have an early check-in being that I was relocating from another Extended Stay Hotel to this one and had perishable items, such as food that needed instant refrigeration. I arrived at noon on the 16th of September and was told by an operator (Kiara) that I would be able to check in within the hour. Of course, I was instantly being deceived because the room didn’t become available until quarter to three. I was completely disgusted with the fact that I was being misled about the check in process and because of that misleading, my perishable items spoiled. I was confused about why the room was taking so long to be cleaned until I witnessed Housekeeping on break twice (once at 12, then again at 2pm). So I was instantly disgusted with the behavior/conduct of the staff at this location and was considering not even occupying a room. But I have been in Vegas for about two months so far and have lived at several different locations, so I was a little exhausted with the constant relocating. But I guess I should have stuck with my first intuition because the condition of the room I received was not able to compensate for the insidious waiting. I don’t know where to begin because there were several issues with the room itself. First with, a smoke alarm is missing, stovetop vent screen is missing, and bathroom vent being detached/hanging. While I was doing my own cleansing of the room, I found several fixtures that weren’t cleaned thoroughly, fridge had stains, top of fridge dusty, countertop had grease/grime, stovetop was greasy, refrigerator door had food stuck, and microwave was uncleansed with stains and crumbs, and bathroom toilet seat dirty. The couch had a stain, and underneath, the cloth had tears/rips with specks of trash. I also noticed the linen had some stains, and black specks of crumbs on the top sheet. I found a strand of hair on the bathroom linen towels, and I also noticed that the kitchen sink drain is corroded/rusted, and the bathroom sink pipe leaks as well as the overflow drainer doesn’t work which I found out when the water overflowed. I also have an issue with the front door and the fact that it sticks, so it’s a little difficult to shut completely. I have recorded footage of all of these inconsistencies that I found, but I am beyond words that all of these issues went unnoticed before the room was even rented
PUBLIC WIFI, no access code...I also didn't appreciate!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo