“Dirty smelly place”

Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard
Ranked #168 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have never left a review, but felt people needed to be warned. The entire place smelled like stale cigarette and was filthy dirty. Gave me a constant headache and I smelled like I was in a old casino. Moreover, the elevator smelled like weed and stale smoke. Avoid this place!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
9  Thank Jrwillis78
unmlobo2002, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you found that your suite was not up to Crestwood Suites standards. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Las Vegas. We are renovating our hotel and have new carpet and new flat screen televisions. I believe you’ll find our hotel more to your liking. We have full kitchens, free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool, We hope you have an opportunity to return soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I would have walked right out, but stupidly it was paid for through travelocity. The room was infested with cockroaches, the "suite" was a small motel room, no table, no tissues,(we were told to use toilet paper) a double bed, and curtains with threads hanging. I am not finished, my next job is getting after Travelocity for paying $97 for this atrocity. I will never use Travelocity again, and certainly make a wide berth around the Crestwood Suites.

Room Tip: Do not pay for a room ahead of time.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank veray123

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you found that your suite was not up to Crestwood Suites standards. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Las Vegas. We are renovating our hotel and have new carpet and new flat screen televisions. I believe you’ll find our hotel more to your liking. We have full kitchens, free wifi and an outdoor swimming pool, We hope you have an opportunity to return soon.

All the Best

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Got in 11pm clerk acted stupid. Took his time flirting with a mother and daughter. Had to bring my infant and toddler in to speed the process up only to finally get up there and they had booked are rooms that were already taken. Giving us two seperate rooms across from each other which smelled like the smoking floor, I just wanted one if it was messed up but they said the refund will be a hassle. Got in the room, the carpets were nasty, bare feet turn black. The top cover felt sticky. Blood on the bathroom floor all dried up. Need I say more? The people that stay there are ghetto as hell. The elevator usually smells, if not weird then smokey from someone's joint. I stayed here before and I don't know why I didn't care last time especially when then the curtains in the room fell completely off the wall, and the carpets just as dirty. The price is ok... But you get what you pay for I guess. Never again. Only thing that kept me same was the Dunkin donuts across the way.

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank Whenpigzfly

All the Best

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and had a great experience. The rooms were spotless and the manager and his team were very friendly an made sure all of our needs were met. It may not be on the Strip , but it is only a short 5 min drive. We would without a doubt stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Pf066t

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, location and reasonable rates. At this time, we are renovating our room with new carpet, and flat screen televisions, which adds to already great value we offer at the Crestwood Suites. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as it's important for them to know that their efforts to provide exceptional guest service are being recognized and appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Name

Reviewed March 24, 2013

When we checked in, the front desk clerk could only find one of the two rooms we reserved and had a paid receipt for. We were advised to check with our travel agent (at ten pm on a weekend). We asked to see the manager and after a few minutes came back with our second reservation (which he just found on this desk, the reservations were made three weeks earlier) The rooms were small and not well maintained, the bathroom floor was sticky (probably had not been moped in months), There was not soap or shampoo in the rooms, the tub could not be turned off, alarm clock could not be set. I would suggest that anyone coming to Las Vegas check the casino's first. They offer "lost leader" hotel rates to get guests in to drink and gamble. The rooms are much more comfortable economical and clean. Would not uses this hotel again except if I could not find any other place to stay

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank sdcouple99
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Things I liked: Great location! Really close to the strip and any stores you may need. There's a mall right next store too for fun Vegas shopping. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

Things I hated: The cleanliness of the room is terrible, especially if you're a germaphob like me. The floor is dingy. The walls, in the room and bathroom, are supposed to be white but stained to the point that they are yellow. The shower head has a bunch of calcium/rust build up. My head board has mysterious dried white stains. The ceiling over the kitchen had brown spots. Though I'm on the non-smoking floor, I cam smell the smoke in here. Seriously, if I weren't working this entire trip I could clean everything myself. Oh and it's an old hotel and it shows. The furniture is super dated. Of course, that would be fine if it were clean. When I told the front desk about the room, they offered to switch me but I just couldn't risk being anymore disgusted. In my experience, once you've seen one room you've seen them all.
Oh, one last thing, the internet connection here is pretty bad too. Maybe because of where my room is but who knows. It's super slow and the connection drops constantly. I writing this review from my phone.

I guess you get what you pay for! The rate is reasonable, downright cheap.
Anyways, this place could use a deep cleaning. I would stay here again if that improved but until then...

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank mjoy32
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The location was central still confusing...difficult to search... The hotel was clean... Room was ok... Service not so good, but food was better than expected...
Business district was nearby... Shopping areas were closer... I would rate 5.8/10. .. Average!

• Stayed: July 2012