See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and had a great experience. The rooms were spotless and the manager and his team were very friendly an made sure all of our needs were met. It may not be on the Strip , but it is only a short 5 min drive. We would without a doubt stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Pf066t
unmlobo2002, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, location and reasonable rates. At this time, we are renovating our room with new carpet, and flat screen televisions, which adds to already great value we offer at the Crestwood Suites. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as it's important for them to know that their efforts to provide exceptional guest service are being recognized and appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Name

Reviewed March 24, 2013

When we checked in, the front desk clerk could only find one of the two rooms we reserved and had a paid receipt for. We were advised to check with our travel agent (at ten pm on a weekend). We asked to see the manager and after a few minutes came back with our second reservation (which he just found on this desk, the reservations were made three weeks earlier) The rooms were small and not well maintained, the bathroom floor was sticky (probably had not been moped in months), There was not soap or shampoo in the rooms, the tub could not be turned off, alarm clock could not be set. I would suggest that anyone coming to Las Vegas check the casino's first. They offer "lost leader" hotel rates to get guests in to drink and gamble. The rooms are much more comfortable economical and clean. Would not uses this hotel again except if I could not find any other place to stay

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank sdcouple99
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Things I liked: Great location! Really close to the strip and any stores you may need. There's a mall right next store too for fun Vegas shopping. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

Things I hated: The cleanliness of the room is terrible, especially if you're a germaphob like me. The floor is dingy. The walls, in the room and bathroom, are supposed to be white but stained to the point that they are yellow. The shower head has a bunch of calcium/rust build up. My head board has mysterious dried white stains. The ceiling over the kitchen had brown spots. Though I'm on the non-smoking floor, I cam smell the smoke in here. Seriously, if I weren't working this entire trip I could clean everything myself. Oh and it's an old hotel and it shows. The furniture is super dated. Of course, that would be fine if it were clean. When I told the front desk about the room, they offered to switch me but I just couldn't risk being anymore disgusted. In my experience, once you've seen one room you've seen them all.
Oh, one last thing, the internet connection here is pretty bad too. Maybe because of where my room is but who knows. It's super slow and the connection drops constantly. I writing this review from my phone.

I guess you get what you pay for! The rate is reasonable, downright cheap.
Anyways, this place could use a deep cleaning. I would stay here again if that improved but until then...

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank mjoy32
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The location was central still confusing...difficult to search... The hotel was clean... Room was ok... Service not so good, but food was better than expected...
Business district was nearby... Shopping areas were closer... I would rate 5.8/10. .. Average!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My Fiancée and I made a impromptu trip to Las Vegas for the 2012 Beard and Mustache Competition. I made our reservations on Friday, and on Saturday we arrived to Las Vegas a little earlier than expected. Robin and His staff were great! They let us check in early, helped us with directions, and gave us superior customer service! Our Room smelled great, was clean and bright. We had a full kitchen which saved us money on eating out while visiting. ALL of this for $47 on a Saturday night?!?! WOW! I even mentioned to my man that the lighting and the amount of mirrors in the room made getting ready to go out much easier for the both of us! The hotel is about 15min away from downtown Las Vegas, and there are restaurants and shopping centers located all around the Crestwood Suites. This would be a great place to stay if you don't have a lot of money, but appreciate kind welcoming service, and a clean simple stay! Thanks again to Robin and all the hotel staff! Chelsey & Eric

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple