“Pet friendly rooms are all smoking rooms!”

Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard
Ranked #177 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We chose this hotel for its pet friendly rooms and proximity to the airport. Upon arrival the front desk did not have our request for a pet friendly room. We were given a room on the 3rd floor which is the pet area. when we opened the door we were overwhelmed with the odor of stale cigs. We went back to the lobby and requested a non smoking room. We were informed that all the pet friendly rooms would smell that way as they were all smoking rooms! Unbelievable!
We had to leave our dog in the car for the night in order to have a non smoking room. Its winter in Vegas so it was not a hardship for the dog. The room we were given, although spacious, was dirty. I would not reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard

Reviewed December 12, 2011

This was the cheapest place I could find in a convenient location, and it was fine for the price. Sort of between Motel 6 and La Quinta, but perfectly acceptable for budget-conscious travelers. I inspected the room and it was very clean. A few long hairs in the bathroom, but who knows, they could have floated in on an air current. Everything else was plain and simply but perfectly clean. Ironing board was nice. Bed and bedding were spotlessly clean and very comfortable. This is place isn't a resort, but for the low price it was excellent in my opinion. It's also right around the corner from the airport car rental center, so it's great if you arrive late at night, get a rental car, and want to get to the hotel immediately.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Stayed there a couple of hours and then left. Had a room on the first floor and was getting ready for bed when kids starting screaming, when I looked to see what was wrong saw roaches crawling on the floor. I went to the night clerk to change rooms and there were none available. She offered to spray but, I had to decline. Guess she thought it was okay for us to breathe in the chemical fumes. So, I went back to the room looked for another hotel and began to pack. To top it off when I went to check out at 2 in the morning she would not give me the copy of my i.d. she had made. NIght clerk said I had to check out. I gave her the key cards and said I am leaving and would not be returning. If that is not checking out then I don't know what is???? Contacted manager to inquire about getting a refund and still have nothing.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 31familyof6
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed at crestwood suites in June when i came down for a few days to visit family. I was checked in by a young lady named Ashley who was very sweet and ensured my stay would be great after the terrible airport fiasco i had with my children. There was some great shopping she told about cross the street , even had coupons for a few restaurants in the area. There isnt much for kids to do in vegas, but she told us about circus circus and my kids had a blast. Im glad i checked in the rooms were clean service was fantastic, i also enjoyed not having to have my children around all the VEGAS action. I already booked my room for Christmas and look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed at the Crestwood Suites for 2 nights due to South Point seriously jacking up their room rate on the weekends. Not the most comfortable beds or couch I have ever sat/slept on. The Kitchen area was spacious. A Denny's and Mc Donalds are within walking distance as well as an Outlet Mall. The walls are thin and we heard the family in the room above us all night. Staff was friendly. I did check for bedbugs. Didnt see any but the couch cushions had lots of crumbs. We booked here to save a few bucks. Next time, we will definitely pay extra and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Spend the extra $10-$15 a night and stay somewhere else, Thank me later, lol
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank IslandLubber
Reviewed November 7, 2011

i just wanted to let you know that me and my family really enjoyed our stay at your hotell .My wife and i was verry impressed with the great customer service from the front desk and the housekeeper . I stayed at your hotel last week 11/1 thru 11/4 and i was very please with my stay the rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend your hotel to all my friends and family theat will visit in the future. The manager Meg was very nice and helpful and her staff .

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We arrived and the place looked OK from the outside. But we got to the room & there were crumbs (looked like Doritos) next to the couch... obviously no vacuuming. We threw back the bed sheets & found Dorito crumbs in the bed and stains on the sheet. Gross! My Mother In Law was in another room, and had laid down on the bed and said she itched all over. There were bed bugs in her bed! Please avoid staying here if at all possible. Trust me... it's not worth it!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank k1w1usa
lasvegasblvd7260, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear k1w1usa

Thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. What you experienced is certainly not in keeping with what Crestwood Suites stands for and is about. We strive to provide always clean and friendly service at an unbeatable price.

We take complaints like this very seriously and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis for bed bugs.Anytime we recieve a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems. Please contact me directly at ----. I would like to also have the opportunity to discuss what occurred in more specifics so we can get the room inspected immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences with the housekeeping of your room. I will forward your comments to our housekeeping manager so that we may address these issue and work to correct them.If ever during your stay at a Crestwood Suites Hotel and you have question or concerns, please ask to speak to the Manager on duty so we can try to fix the problem. Again, we apologize for the inconvience. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Meg Kern