See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed at crestwood suites in June when i came down for a few days to visit family. I was checked in by a young lady named Ashley who was very sweet and ensured my stay would be great after the terrible airport fiasco i had with my children. There was some great shopping she told about cross the street , even had coupons for a few restaurants in the area. There isnt much for kids to do in vegas, but she told us about circus circus and my kids had a blast. Im glad i checked in the rooms were clean service was fantastic, i also enjoyed not having to have my children around all the VEGAS action. I already booked my room for Christmas and look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed at the Crestwood Suites for 2 nights due to South Point seriously jacking up their room rate on the weekends. Not the most comfortable beds or couch I have ever sat/slept on. The Kitchen area was spacious. A Denny's and Mc Donalds are within walking distance as well as an Outlet Mall. The walls are thin and we heard the family in the room above us all night. Staff was friendly. I did check for bedbugs. Didnt see any but the couch cushions had lots of crumbs. We booked here to save a few bucks. Next time, we will definitely pay extra and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Spend the extra $10-$15 a night and stay somewhere else, Thank me later, lol
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank IslandLubber
Reviewed November 7, 2011

i just wanted to let you know that me and my family really enjoyed our stay at your hotell .My wife and i was verry impressed with the great customer service from the front desk and the housekeeper . I stayed at your hotel last week 11/1 thru 11/4 and i was very please with my stay the rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend your hotel to all my friends and family theat will visit in the future. The manager Meg was very nice and helpful and her staff .

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We arrived and the place looked OK from the outside. But we got to the room & there were crumbs (looked like Doritos) next to the couch... obviously no vacuuming. We threw back the bed sheets & found Dorito crumbs in the bed and stains on the sheet. Gross! My Mother In Law was in another room, and had laid down on the bed and said she itched all over. There were bed bugs in her bed! Please avoid staying here if at all possible. Trust me... it's not worth it!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank k1w1usa
lasvegasblvd7260, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear k1w1usa

Thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. What you experienced is certainly not in keeping with what Crestwood Suites stands for and is about. We strive to provide always clean and friendly service at an unbeatable price.

We take complaints like this very seriously and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis for bed bugs.Anytime we recieve a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems. Please contact me directly at ----. I would like to also have the opportunity to discuss what occurred in more specifics so we can get the room inspected immediately.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences with the housekeeping of your room. I will forward your comments to our housekeeping manager so that we may address these issue and work to correct them.If ever during your stay at a Crestwood Suites Hotel and you have question or concerns, please ask to speak to the Manager on duty so we can try to fix the problem. Again, we apologize for the inconvience. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Meg Kern

Reviewed July 2, 2011

Our reservation couldn't be found, and when they finally assigned us a room, we walked into an occupied room, then they moved us into another room that was filthy, all the sheets were yellow as well as the pillows, the bed has pieces of roach wings and legs, the carpet was stained n damaged, we got moved into yet ANOTHER room with a dirty kitchen with coffee stains on the table, trash from the previous occupants still in the room and hairs on the pillows, the plugs on the wall were unsecure, the bathroom had no towels, all the kitchenette was sticky, I felt nauseous but had no choice but to spend the night due to my prepaid reservation and inability to find a replacement hotel at such short notice, I felt paranoid and to make matters worse, guess who has a pair of arms covered in bed bug bites? That's right, me....this place is not a good look, not to mention the next door neighbor looked like a crack prostitute and couldn't walk without holding on to the wall....I was absolutely grossed out by this place

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank kaysinatra

Dear kaysinatra

Thank you very much for bringing this unusual incident to our attention. This is obviously very concerning and i would like to personally apolgize for any inconvience you experienced. Anytime we recieve a complaint ,we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems. Please contact me directly at 702-407-5300 . I would like to also have the opportunity to discuss what occred in more specifics so we can get the room inspected immediately and address the housekeeping issues.

Please know that we share all of our reviews, positive and negative with our entire staff. Your comments will be addressed with every member of our staff. We do not take these reviews lightly and assure that I will personally address your feedback with each department manager and require there appropriate follow up.

Again ,we apologize for the inconvenience .Thank you for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Meg Kern