See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Our reservation couldn't be found, and when they finally assigned us a room, we walked into an occupied room, then they moved us into another room that was filthy, all the sheets were yellow as well as the pillows, the bed has pieces of roach wings and legs, the carpet was stained n damaged, we got moved into yet ANOTHER room with a dirty kitchen with coffee stains on the table, trash from the previous occupants still in the room and hairs on the pillows, the plugs on the wall were unsecure, the bathroom had no towels, all the kitchenette was sticky, I felt nauseous but had no choice but to spend the night due to my prepaid reservation and inability to find a replacement hotel at such short notice, I felt paranoid and to make matters worse, guess who has a pair of arms covered in bed bug bites? That's right, me....this place is not a good look, not to mention the next door neighbor looked like a crack prostitute and couldn't walk without holding on to the wall....I was absolutely grossed out by this place

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank kaysinatra
lasvegasblvd7260, General Manager at Siegel Select - Las Vegas Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear kaysinatra

Thank you very much for bringing this unusual incident to our attention. This is obviously very concerning and i would like to personally apolgize for any inconvience you experienced. Anytime we recieve a complaint ,we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems. Please contact me directly at 702-407-5300 . I would like to also have the opportunity to discuss what occred in more specifics so we can get the room inspected immediately and address the housekeeping issues.

Please know that we share all of our reviews, positive and negative with our entire staff. Your comments will be addressed with every member of our staff. We do not take these reviews lightly and assure that I will personally address your feedback with each department manager and require there appropriate follow up.

Again ,we apologize for the inconvenience .Thank you for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Meg Kern

Reviewed June 27, 2011

As soon as I checked in I knew I should have spent the extra $ to book the next flight home and leave this dump behind.

- The staff was unfriendly, unhelpful and unempathic - no room changes even though the reservation was screwed up (I booked for two beds, non-smoking, and received a small/smoking room next to the generator room with one bed - no rollaway or even enough space for one of us to sleep on the floor. Think sleeping with a total stranger - and you get the idea...we had decided to share expenses but had only met via the internet - thankfully my unmet friend decided to spend the night in the casinos instead)

- A LOUD verbal fight between two men broke out in the courtyard under my window around 10:00 pm - the staff was unresponsive and let it go on for over an hour).

- The room was small - and not really very clean.

- The Internet service was down (there was a sign in the lobby stating such that looked like it had been there so long it was collecting dust). No estimated date as to when it would be fixed. If being connected to the Internet is vital to your work call before reserving

- NO SHUTTLE service to the airport. Staff called a cab which took over an hour to arrive.

- During my hour in the lobby another customer came up to the counter to ask for a clean sheet, a few minutes later she returned with the sheet she had given. This new clean sheet she had been handed had been thrown up on.

If you are a business traveler and there is any way to squeeze more out of your expenses DO NOT stay at this Crestwood.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JettandThomasOMalley
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Ugh! Beware this place looks nice on the website and not too bad from the outside, but the furniture and rooms are disgusting, broken, and dirty. We left after 1 night and stayed at the Homewood Suites MUCH NICER and not much more money.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sunguy2010
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Went to Vegas to visit grandkids. Went with my husband & teenage son. I refused to keep my young grandchildren because of the "in & out" clientelle of the hotel. I had booked a 3 night stay through a 3rd party, and canceled after 1 night. Heavy traffic in the room above us ALL NIGHT! Uncomfortable, broke-down furniture. Creepy feeling. The only good thing was the desk clerk that checked us in. She was very kind.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jandk1
Reviewed May 13, 2011

awesome for price, uten sf ils for kitchen stove full size fridge

• Stayed: May 2011