“Excellent rooms, very clean. Very friendly staff.”

Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
Ranked #133 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I want to say thank you to all the staff that helped us out the 2 days we stayed, To start Zenina was very friendly,proffesional and very informative when I checked in, she was great she even signed me up for they priority club rewards program.The entire staff was also very friendly. The rooms were top notch I felt as if I was staying in a luxury hotel at a fraction of the cost, the rooms were so spacious and very very clean, that was my major concern in finding a place for my family. Their beds were so comfortable I did not want to leave; they also have a pool and jaccuzzi. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you guy's.

Room Tip: this hotel is excellent when it comes to cleanliness,very clean rooms and comfy beds.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank wtezoco
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis

Reviewed August 4, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis several times. We go to the NHRA drag races every April and October and we really wouldn't stay anywhere else. The hotel is only about 5 minutes from the dragstrip, so that's perfect for us. The staff is always so nice and welcoming. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar is just right, if you're not needing a full-on hot breakfast. They have a good variety and the little cinnamon rolls are killer! There are no restaurants within walking distance, but there are several within a few minutes drive. The neighborhood is not the greatest, but in all the times we've stayed there, we haven't had a single problem whatsoever. We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else for our trips to the drag races.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tbtravel06
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Great hotel with friendly staff. Will be back again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mambodaughter
Reviewed July 31, 2011

When I walked through the door we were greated enthusiastically, I felt like they genuinely cared for me. We forgot a few items and when I called down to see if they could bring them up to me we got them within 5 minutes, at most other hotels you get it in 30 minutes (If they don't forget) . The room was gorgeous, had beautiful marble counter tops and a really comfortable bed. The breakfast was great too! Had such a huge variety. We will definetly be coming back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank won_love4609
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed here for two nights on a trip to Las Vegas. The location is decent. I was worried after reading some previous reviews, but there are many cameras located in the parking lot of the hotel. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It's about 4 miles from the Las Vegas strip, but we had no problems getting to and from the strip. The staff was awesome! Great place to stay if you're in Vegas.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tjg523
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Clean, friendly, ready to serve.
Bit of drive to where I need to be but IT IS WORTH THE DISTANCE.
I didn't have to walk thru the smoke and noise to get to the room.
Problem was I did not want to leave the room to take care of my business.
I just wanted to stay & enjoy the quite clean room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank traveler31155
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Stayed here after flight from UK on route to Zion national park Utah.
Booked two rooms with hotel reward points, so was no stranger to the holiday inn brand.
The hotel was fresh and felt new, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Big TV with plenty of channels, Very clean and well kept, the only disappointment was the pool was closed.
The free breakfast was very nice with plenty of choice.
I would stay again, Very good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Neildale4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#121 of 263 in Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites SW Spring Valley

Been to Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis? Share your experiences!