“Las Vegas Amazing Vacation at " La Rosa Fun...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Catalin P
Los Angeles, California
“Las Vegas Amazing Vacation at " La Rosa Fun House "”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Las Vegas Amazing Vacation at the LA ROSA FUN HOUSE and the experience was nothing less than perfect.
Booking was so easy and the accommodations were amazing but even more important was the owner, RICH , who was extremely nice , friendly , attentive and accommodating to my group need and even came right over when we had questions operating some of the technical equipment in the house.
The house was huge , spotless clean and there was something for everyone , adults and children. We had a tennis court ,basketball court , stunning infinity swimming pool , Jacuzzi , pool table and flat screen TV’s and a Gourmet kitchen.
There are a few master bedrooms and the bathrooms are out of this world.
The view over the Vegas Strip is astonishing. You definitely have to see the upper master with the spectacular Strip view terrace with the amazing bathroom with Jacuzzi.
There was plenty of parking and the house is located in a very safe , very private, quiet , high class neighborhood , at a very short drive from the Strip.
I can't say enough great things about this property. We will recommend this to all our friends . We’ll definitely return here for our next vacation

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: house , location ,
Liked least: too short
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 12, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you and your group.
Yes the home does have much to offer and something for everyone.
We are glad you found the home to be clean upon arrival as we have a professional maid staff that does work very hard to ensure the home is cleaned from top to bottom.
Yes the views of the Las Vegas Strip are stunning and look great at night.
We very much appreciate you being so respectful and taking care of the home while you were there, as well we would like to thank you for cleaning up before check out and following all of the directions for check out.
It was a pleasure having you and looking forward to having you back soon.
Cincinnati
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 7, 2013
Dear Lisa,

While we do have some of the finest hotels in the world they simply do not lend themselves to larger groups that wish to stay together.

So renting a home does make so much sense, we are happy that everything worked out well for you and your family and friends and that you all had a great time.

You guys where a great bunch and it was a pleasure getting to know you over the week.
The La Rosa Fun House is a perfect set up for a situation just as yours.

Thank you for taking care of the home while you where there and leaving the home so clean upon check out, I am sure we will have you back and look forward to seeing you again soon.

New Jersey

Glad you enjoyed.
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 22, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 22, 2012
We are always working hard to improve our property.
It is nice to see our hard work pays off with all our happy clients.

Houston
Reviewed October 17, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oct 17, 2012
Dave,
It was such a pleasure to have you back once again.
you and your guest are always so great to have.
I almost wondered if you had actually stayed in the home,
because when I walked in after your check out, the home was left so clean
and in order, Wow! thank you so much for following all the rules and shutting down the home,
taking out all the trash, turning off all the lights and Air-conditioners, I almost felt that cleaning the kitchen was going to far but my wife does the same thing when ever we stay abroad.

Regardless, thank you very much, I am so glad you guys had a good time.
It just goes to show once again why we work so hard to keep our homes in tip top shape.
It is for you and all of our guest that seem to enjoy all our homes so much

U.K.
Reviewed June 18, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway
Jun 18, 2012

Things seem to go a lot smoother when you have clients as great as you guys were, followed all the rules, we had no complaints from the neighbors, seem to all go off with out a hitch.

Yes the hot water heater was going out, put a new one in , problem solved.

Look forward to having you back soon.

Rich
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing