“Another sports-book success”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Tucked away around a corner, this one is not well signed but worth the find (they advertise it on the billboard outside every once in a while).

Solid food and huge portions. Partner had the chicken caesar sandwich (couldn't finish it all) and I the Asian chicken wrap (barely managed to finish). Served with more than adequate fries. I'd stick to the not-deep-fried, and you get good, fresh food at a really reasonable price. As with all Vegas eats, save $$ by either bringing your comically oversized drink (or travel mug) and sticking to tap water. Soda kills the bill, liquor more so.

Found out after that our 'server' was the hostess and it was her first table ever. Had we not been told, would never have known. Great work! Under $30 for lunch for 2 with generous tip.

Bottom Line: Another great find near as casino sports book area. Worth the trip, save on drinks and come out ahead! Would go again if not for the hundreds of choices and wanting to try 'em all. For a lighter lunch (and cheaper tab) any ample sized sandwich could be spilt between 2.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food was very good but the place could use a better cleaning.
Bits of food on the floor. Crumbs on the bar.
Service was good. I would use the takeout window in the future and eat in my room.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Not a very good menu. We had the Buffalo chicken nuggets (pretty good) and the Popcorn shrimp (dry and terrible) didn't even finish them. Our friend had the fish tacos and he said they sucked! I did enjoy the cherry lime aide cocktail. We will not return, ever.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Munchbar is situated opposite the a noisy gambling area which pumps out noise for the Dancing Girls to dance to, and that makes the Munchbar a rather noisy place to eat. I have however visited the place twice now on this trip because they make great sliders, and their soft drinks are bottomless and at the end of each day I find myself rather thirsty given how dry it is here in Vegas and so the free endless top up of my drink is a good value. I think complaining about the place is crazy, it is not fine dining it is a bar to sit and watch the latest football game and enjoy some decent food and drink, accept it for what it is and enjoy.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Not impressed with the service or the food. Was just an average cafe and average food. A little pricey but not the worst either. I guess I would say if you need to just get food into you and don't want to pay over 100.00 for the meal you might like to consider this cafe.

1  Thank jread1961