“Heli over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon”

Adventure Helicopter Tours
Ranked #161 of 235 Tours in Las Vegas
Fox Creek, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heli over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

woo hoo, this trip i will never forget. not only was it the first time in Las Vegas but it was the first time seeing the Grand Canyon. Not only did my hubby surprise me with this tour , he also made sure he booked the Champagne brunch too. I will never forget what he did and it was also our 28 th year of marriage . the scenery was outstanding a there was so much to see. I would love to do it again ,i am sure i still missed some. This really was a trip of a lifetime . I recommend this way to see it all to everyone i talk to . love it !!!!!!!!!!!!! It left us in aaawwwwww .

Visited February 2013
3 Thank terrielynn1

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Tour is amazing if you get a good seat!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Heli tour is totally worth it if you go to Vegas. It's a great way to see the city and the grand canyon. I was lucky and was able to sit beside the pilot so I had an unobstructed view at all times and was riding in comfort. Unfortunately, my partner had to sit in the back with 4 other guys and he complained that it was cramped and difficult to see everything. So, I give it a 5 star rating but my partner gives it a 2 star rating.

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“saw the stars”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

boyfriend surprised me to a trip at night amongst the stars over vegas in a helicopter. incredible views. operators were professional and informative. sat in the front best seat in the house you can see up down and all around. this is a must to do on your many trips to vegas.

Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I've been to Vegas a 100 times and every time we would talk about how fun it would be to see Vegas from above but never got a chance to actually take a helicopter tour. But on my last trip with friends we decided that this trip was going to be the one we finally take a helicopter tour and let me tell you we were SO happy we did! You think Vegas is beautiful form the ground,....wait until you see it from above....absolutely breathtaking!!! Thank you Adventure Helicopter Tours for providing us with an experience that we will never forget! Amazing staff, Amazing pilot, Amazing experience!!!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Val H
Odessa, Texas, United States
“An experience to remember!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Just wish it could of been longer. We did the Strip tour and it was awesome.

Visited June 2012