“I will highly recommend your company to my family & friends!”

Annie Bananie Las Vegas Tours - Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.98*
and up
Las Vegas Reality Show VIP Tour
Ranked #35 of 233 Tours in Las Vegas
Lynnwood, Washington
“I will highly recommend your company to my family & friends!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Christian was nice, fun & a safe driver. All of the businesses we attended were very friendly. My first trip to Vegas and i had a wonderful time on your tour.

Here
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went on the tour of Pawn Stars, Rick's Restorations, Count's Kustoms, Toy Shack and Tanked. The tour guide, Christian, was very friendly and knowledgable. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
AnnieBananie702, Owner at Annie Bananie Las Vegas Tours - Private Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
It's more than just a tour…… it's an EXPERIENCE!!!!!! Greetings from Las Vegas!!!! : )
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of History Channel Shows”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went on a Thursday and were able to meet some of the stars of Count's Kustoms, Pawn Stars, and Rick's Restorations, and Tanked. Christian our tour guide was well informed and friendly. I was very impressed with the tour. I highly recommend it.

“Great time!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great! Great! Great! Buck was an awesome guide. Very informative and funny. If you come to Vegas this is a MUST do tour.

Visited October 2013
“Christian the tour guide was fantastic.”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We met someone from the shows at all the stops. Big highlight was meeting Chumlee. A must do in Vegas!

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your comment on Christian, he is an AWESOME tour guide!!! We take pride in having the BEST tour guides Vegas has to offer.