Matt Goss - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Mr vegas

Third time we have seen this great singer / showman, thee best act in vegas. A true entertainer... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2016
Ian G
Cheshire
Fab show

Went with my husband ,daughter and son in law . Had to get seated early for a good seat as its... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2016
Lynnep6
Wallasey, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2014

I have been a massive Bros fan for years so to get to meet Matt Goss was amazing especially as it was 40th birthday treat.
The show was amazing & it was lovely to be serenaded by the man himself.
Even at the end getting my picture taken with him he took the time to chat & was such a lovely guy.
It was money well spent an amazing show.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Matt was late starting and seemed very emotional and kept drinking throughout his performance. I love him singing but felt he was struggling and that something was seriously wrong, don't want to say any more than that, as I know he has just lost his mum and maybe that could be the reason and I really do not want to be judgemental, as there are times when we all struggle. So much harder for someone in his position. Even though he seemed to struggle we stayed until the end and as a true Brit had a few drinks ourselves and decided to make most of our last night in Vegas. Was also a bit worried about his band members and was waiting for one of them to fall off the stage into the water. Good luck Matt and take care. If you are struggling there is help around believe me, I had to ask for help myself and whilst it is still hard I am getting there. Julxx

2  Thank JULIE J
Reviewed November 20, 2014

We were here last Friday & loved every minute of it. We booked this show a few months ago & for my wife & I was the highlight of an amazing week. We booked VIP seats & the extra was worth it, there isn't really a bad seat anywhere in the venue, but, to be 1 table from the stage was something else. Matt was very genial & VERY tongue in cheek throughout the show, from slapping his dancers on the bum to winding his backing singers up to general Carry On type banter with the rest of the band. He came into the audience to shake hands with everyone in the VIP section & I thought my wife might pass out. A bit later he noticed that I'd bought my wife a bottle of champagne for during the show & said "I don't know what this poor guys done that he's had to buy champagne but I think he needs some feather in his face" at which the "Dirty Virgins" (dancers" proceeded to pay me a lot of attention while Matt danced & smooched with my wife. We got to meet him afterwards & had a chat with him. Fantastic show by a proper entertainer. The side bar was a bit steep for drinks when we arrived but the prices were pretty decent throughout the show, our first round of drinks (1Corona, 1 Jack & Coke & 1 Lemon Drop Martini) came to about $45 inc tip, we got table service for the rest of the night which was approx 5 Jack & Coke, 2 Corona, 2 White Wine & a bottle of Moët which came to $163 plus tip ($37). I can't fault the show or the prices & would say if you're going to go, shell out the extra for the VIP, you won't be disappointed :-)

2  Thank Alan8974
Reviewed November 18, 2014

4 of us went to see Matt a couple of weeks ago and what a great time was had by all! Yes he came on later than advertised but it really wasn't a big deal! We enjoyed a drink and the build up to the show.

His show is a real "Vegas" performance with dancing girls and a live band! He performs in a bar which adds to the whole experience! He sings a number of covers as well as his own stuff. If in Vegas I would highly recommend you going along!

1  Thank JLM71
Reviewed November 13, 2014

What an entertainer ! We loved every minute of his show. A hidden gem that we will certainly be recommending to everyone. Fantastic show. this guy has such a talent and a superb voice.
the theatre was tiny which made the whole experience more intimate.

1  Thank Vicky D