“Fantastic evening, real entertainment, enthusiastic engaging performance”
Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The show wasn't what we were expecting but loved it.

Not huge Bros fans but Matt really got the audience going with a fantastic set choice even including 'I owe you nothing' in a different style to fit with the show - amazing!

He's a really talented performer and does deserve recognition - I'd glad recommend him to anyone.

Having extreme jetlag, the show does start a little later (between 9.30 and 10) and does finish around midnight but it kept us going and awake and tapping our feet all night.

Seating wise I'm glad we didn't have VIP seating as he interacts with the audience in VIP and I'd rather be a spectator. We had 'gold' seats and chose to watch from the side as we had a table for two which was ideal and I thought perfect seating for money.

1  Thank LifesBigAdventures

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Show was late starting (apparently this is the usual thing). He sang one song that we knew and the rest I think he had written himself. Maybe the Brits in the audience had heard them. His encore was a 15 minute jam session - instrumental only. To add insult to injury as we were leaving we discovered that by sitting in the lounge just outside the showroom we could have heard the whole show for free and it would have still been overpriced.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I loved every minute of this show!! as soon as you arrive the floor manager takes you personally to you seat and ensured you are happy with your view, then the hostess arrived to take your drink order.
When Matt starts he is 100% for the whole show, lots of audience interaction and great selection of songs. During the show he spoke a little about his family life which was moving, then at the end of the show as it was his last before Christmas he invited the whole audience to a very expensive bar called FIZZ for free drinks ( paid for by the bars owner who is a close friend of Matts).
Couldn't rate this show any higher 100/100.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This guy can belt it out. Great singer. Small lounge. He interacts with the crowd. Funny. Cute dancers on stage. My boyfriend liked that. Great band. He sings the old vegas style songs along with modern rock. He can play the guitar and rocks out at the end. Didn't know much about him. But I really liked the show.going to buy a cd of him now !!! Ps. He is not hard on the eyes ladies ;) great blue eyes

See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was taken to the above show by my sister and friend. A few of my clients has already been and liked it so I was happy we were going plus liked Bros in the day. I liked the venue and as folk said I couldn't see a bad seat in the house. His voice was great and his performance was great very personable with the audience. We got there an hour early hoping to get better seats but got those we paid for but again good seats. If your on a time deadline which I was its states it starts at 930 it started at 950 and when we queried with staff they said he comes on between 930 and 10. Matt has two dancers who accompany him I can't mind their names but they were excellent too extremely talented. Now the downside the VIP area is straight ahead of the stage we were non VIP sometimes we felt like we looking in at a private party yes I know people pay extra for certain perks that's why they pay a lot more but felt we were quite cut off it wasn't green cheese more we were getting in the way being here! He homed in on them a lot rather than the rest of the venue crowd. There was a girl going round the venue videoing Matt while he was on stage he mentioned she was from bbc not sure if that was a quip but towards the end certain members in those VIP seats whipped it up as if they were in a music video -I and my sister and friend found it very surreal. His brother Luke was there on the night and he happily posed for fotos. Seemed a lovely guy talking to folk though a couple of superfans blocked us getting to him so no foto hay ho! We then joined to queue to get a foto with Matt as my clients had done in the past only to be told it was VIP guests only was a bit deflated but felt sorry for a fan that was behind us :( so if you want a foto with Matt purchase a VIP ticket and pretend your in a music video!