“Good but a few irks”
Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was taken to the above show by my sister and friend. A few of my clients has already been and liked it so I was happy we were going plus liked Bros in the day. I liked the venue and as folk said I couldn't see a bad seat in the house. His voice was great and his performance was great very personable with the audience. We got there an hour early hoping to get better seats but got those we paid for but again good seats. If your on a time deadline which I was its states it starts at 930 it started at 950 and when we queried with staff they said he comes on between 930 and 10. Matt has two dancers who accompany him I can't mind their names but they were excellent too extremely talented. Now the downside the VIP area is straight ahead of the stage we were non VIP sometimes we felt like we looking in at a private party yes I know people pay extra for certain perks that's why they pay a lot more but felt we were quite cut off it wasn't green cheese more we were getting in the way being here! He homed in on them a lot rather than the rest of the venue crowd. There was a girl going round the venue videoing Matt while he was on stage he mentioned she was from bbc not sure if that was a quip but towards the end certain members in those VIP seats whipped it up as if they were in a music video -I and my sister and friend found it very surreal. His brother Luke was there on the night and he happily posed for fotos. Seemed a lovely guy talking to folk though a couple of superfans blocked us getting to him so no foto hay ho! We then joined to queue to get a foto with Matt as my clients had done in the past only to be told it was VIP guests only was a bit deflated but felt sorry for a fan that was behind us :( so if you want a foto with Matt purchase a VIP ticket and pretend your in a music video!

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband saw Matt Goss in May and the show was fabulous. It was a small intimate venue and very entertaining and worth every penny.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We paid for VIP tickets and we sat right next to the stage but to be fair the venue was small so you were close no matter where you were seated. He was amazing his voice better then when he was in bros, what was nice was that he really enjoyed what he was doing , he held your hand and sang to you. His dancers the dirty virgins were good as well. As his brother was there got my pic taken with Luke before the meet and greet with matt. The only downside was how expensive the drinks were once in the glossy room but saying that would watch again . It's a must see show

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I went to see Matt Goss on 7th June 2013. We paid for the medium price tickets, I forget how much they were. When we got there we tipped the guy taking us to our seats and he moved us to a better location, perfect. Matt was entertaining and fun, his band had a great sound and his dancers were WOW! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the night but Matt and we got to meet him a bit later on were we chatted before he went to meet and greet the audience. He also arranged for us to have photos taken with him. Afterwards we sat at the bar outside the Cleopatra Barge and again he came out and my wife was able to get a couple more pics with him. Perfect night. I would 100% recommend this show.
Get there early to get better seating and bring plenty of cash for drinks.

1  Thank Hullguy
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We booked to see this show for a more relaxed evening on the night before flying home. Booked the $50 tickets and got a decent view as the room is an intimate size.

Thoroughly enjoyed the show, bit annoying that there was an increase in the drinks prices once the show started due to an entertainment charge after already having paid for a ticket for the show. Other than that well worth seeing.

1  Thank Zorba08