“What a show!”
Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

As a longtime fan of Matt Goss I specifically planned my trip to Las Vegas to allow me to see this show which happened to fall on my 40th birthday. I booked the VIP ticket which includes a meet and greet afterwards. The VIP seats have a great view but the venue is small and intimate enough that you would have a great view wherever you say. The songs are a mix of a couple of Bros songs reworked, classic swing songs and some from his new album 'Life you Imagine' which is released on 14 Oct.

The show has just been extended to Mar 14 although there is a gap coming up when he is back in London promoting the album and performing at Cafe de Paris.

My 21 year old niece loved the show so this proves that Matt appeals to a wide audience. Matt interacts with the audience throughout the show and his voice is pure gold.

The meet and greet afterwards was set up well with the opportunity to get a photo, have a chat and get something signed by Matt. You need to wait for about 20 minutes for the photos to come back but there is no pressure to purchase if you don't wish to.

A brilliant show by an amazing man. I may be biased but honestly this show is worth going to see.

1  Thank Vegasallin

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent show ! The Gossy room is a small intimate venue with good views of the stage. We enjoyed the VIP experience had excellent seats and felt very involved in the show! Matt has an amazing voice and is supported by fantastic musicians. A must see show we would recommend to friends and definitely go again next year !!!

1  Thank michelelees
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Dragged the hubby along to see Matt Goss at The Gossy Room at Ceasers.
Was a huge Bros fan back in the day.We brought the $50 tickets and had a fab view. The venue is small and some of the tables were a bit crowded. Drinks a bit pricey but thats to be expected.
Loved the swing renditions of I Owe You Nothing and When Will I Be Famous.
He has an amazing voice and looks mighty fine still.
Just to let you into a secret. You can spend $100+ on the VIP meet a greet, but just wait your turn as we managed to meet him after the VIP's.
So after all these years i got a hug and a kiss which made this 30 something brossette very happy
I hear he is coming to the end of his run, so catch him while you can. Oh there is eye candy for the men in the form of his Dirty Virgins. Hubby was happy as he got tickled by one of them

1  Thank Helenmterry
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This show was really good small venue so what ever seat you get is a good view ,the show was really good would recommend this show to any age group .

See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I recommend this show for a night when you would like to take it easy and have fun with a loungy, boozy vibe. Matt Goss and his musicians are talented. The location inside Cleopatra's barge is cramped. and I think his show deserves a better show room and stage. I saw him once before at a larger venue years ago and he did a lot more with dancing and different instruments.