“A great swing night out!”
Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is an excellent show. Matt Goss sings some old swing favourites but also adds a swing vibe to some other songs you will know well. He's charming, charismatic, entertaining and funny - and has a great voice. He had an awesome live band with him who were clearly part of the show and a group of dancers who added that Vegas feel to the whole night. He only performs Friday and Saturday evenings so grab your tickets early. The venue is small and intimate and is set out cabaret style - perfect for the show he offered. The staff who work here are also exceptional. My boyfriend was ill on the night we'd booked tickets for and we had to leave the venue before Matt even came on stage. The staff told us to return the next night and we did - we couldn't believe the level of service and professionalism offered by the staff and were blown away when they allowed us to watch Matt's show without re-purchasing tickets (even though we were prepared to do this!) Overall a fabulous experience - another must if you're in Vegas.

All reviews
in 32 reviews
in 21 reviews
in 40 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Matt. After seeing him being interviewed by Louis Theroux a while ago on a documentary about Vegas, I always said if we went there I wanted to see his show. We booked tickets online before we went and I would highly recommend doing this as he only performs a couple of nights a week and the venue is small. He was outstanding, a true entertainer.

2  Thank Honeymooners014
Reviewed July 1, 2013

11 of us went to the show, the youngest in our group was 23 the eldest being 60. We opted for the VIP seats, although I'd imagine that the views from any seat would be great as its a small, intimate venue.
The VIP seats get you a few extras, such as meet and greet, and Matt walked round and spoke to us all during the show.
MG was the total showman, an absolute gent to the ladies, and great banter with the lads, the dancers were amazing wearing spectacular outfits that really complimented the entire show.
MG's voice is perfectly suited to "the Ratpack" style, and he sang some of his own, newer material which was great, "when will I be famous" in a swing style was immense as was "I owe you nothing" a great blast from MG's past.

The meet and greet was great, Gossy took time with everyone in the VIP area, posing for photos and signing autographs etc.
A different, exciting and fun night out that I rate very highly, great audience participation and a really good feel good factor!
You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank Andrew N
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was visiting my mother in Las Vegas and heard a catchy song titled Lovely Las Vegas it was used for a morning show theme song. I couldn't get it out of my skull so we looked up the singer. ...Matt Goss who I guess was teen sensation and is still huge in Britain. The show was in the Gossy Room(Cleopatra's Barge) at Caesar's Palace. I thought tickets were very reasonable at $40 for a show on the strip. The performance was great. High energy.The dancers were so fun. Horn section blew us away :-) Matt was so endearing. He had alot of fans there from the UK. Big show in a small club..so Vegas. . Be prepared to spend some cash on drinks of course. We even got to meet him after the show and get a pic taken. He won us Yankees over. Trying to see him again this fall.

2  Thank cug2
See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to see the show on Saturday and had an amazing time. To start with the venue is a great size so the show feels intimate and you have a great view, even from the cheaper seats. Matt talks to the audience in between songs, which makes it personal. The drinks are not over priced and if you do not want to go the bar yourself you can get waitress service, even during the show.
After the show you can meet Matt (which we did) and as an old bros fan, this made the night for me. Matt is so friendly, and even got one of his staff to take a picture of me and my husband with him, which was much appreciated.
If you go, get there early as seats are allocated on first come first served.
I would see this show again, and would recommend to anybody!

2  Thank Clare N