“Matt Goss Show” 4 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Matt Goss Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Show was good, 4th time we have seen him, disapointed though that the last 2 times he has not come into the audience afterwards for photos !!!

Visited July 2012

North East UK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“The Voice and what a voice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was my wifes choice but what a great night in such a great but cramped venue. The guy is amazing and he is such a nice guy, my wife felt like a school girl when she met him after the show. The best show we have been to in our three visits to vegas, go and see what all the fuss is about

Visited March 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“felt robbed paid $100 VIP should've saved money and booked $40!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I saw matt goss last January when all the tickets were $40, he was very good and after the show the gossy room became a nightclub and he would stay around to meet and greet people , very kind of him I thought! however I was completely vegas'd out so didn't get the opportunity for a photo! so as I was going to Vegas again I thought I'd give the show another go! I looked in nov 2012 and couldn't see prices so assumed he'd moved on, however in December 2012 new prices were put up. $40 , $60 and VIP $100. it became apparent he was now charging for the meet and greet privilege , which I understand, so we went ahead VIP and paid $118 after extras added on!!!! everyone queues the same the different prices reflect different seating areas , we were sat right next to the stage and I had matt sing to me and hold my hand! all very nice. the show itself is very good some old bros stuff in there some of his new stuff which I've bought on cd! it's table service so you get a waitress come around I drink bud which was $6 a bottle not too bad I thought! however at the end of the show is where it goes wrong! we were told when handed our VIP tickets we would be collected at the end if the show to go and meet matt, so we sat in our seats until we were told by a member if staff we had to move as the area was going to become the dance floor, so we moved and waited some more after a while I asked the waitress what was the plan for us and she went off to find out! when she came back I was shocked to be told 'oh you just go up to him he's up there' as we walked towards the line it became apparent EVERYONE and ANYONE could meet and greet! so actually no need to pay triple the price! also it was written on out tickets NO photos to be taken with your own cameras so we had to have the official one done , obviously we wanted the occasion to be on film so we paid $45 for 2 photos that had exactly the same pose! so we sat down annoyed to say the least! BUT then we saw a couple looking at photos on THIER own camera they had been allowed to take! by this time I was fuming so I went to take a picture with my own camera only for matt goss to turn around and say no more then run off down the stairs! as you can imagine I was absolutely gutted! it was my birthday on this day aswell so not only was I completely over charged for the same experience as the others they whole experience ruined my birthday! thank you mr matt goss!!!

3 Thank NBR1234
north yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best way to spend a few hours in Vegas on a weekend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I caught a glimpse of Matt's show through the side bar in Vegas in 2011 and thought I must go and see this. So when we went to Vegas this time I pre booked tickets with ticketmaster and picked them up on the day at the ticket office in Caesars. We queued up early for the show and got quite a high table with stools right at the back but with this size if venue the back is not that far away at all! It's waitress service for your drinks and as it didn't seem to be sold out we didn't end up sat with anyone else which meant we could sit comfortably and watch the show without any strangers.
Matt is funny and has a beautiful voice I loved his renditions of some of the bros classics and his lovely Las Vegas song had been in my head for weeks before and after the visit!
Most people were there to see Elton that weekend but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Matt and so did my husband. The band is great and the Vegas style dressed dancers adds to the glamour of it.
After the show we were wondering round Caesars and Matt walked past with his security the only thing we regret is not stopping him and asking him to sign my cd as I was so shocked at seeing him we just stared!
Well worth a visit and reasonable for a Vegas show!

Glasgow
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Superb talent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My mum bought us tickets for the show and I have to be honest I had no idea who he was ! Bit worries when we were settled and having a drink to hear some of the music which was on in the background!When Matt arrived on stage the performance he gave was outstanding!! Really well worth a watch! Hope he continues to do well

Visited October 2012