“The best night you will have”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Chorleywood, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best night you will have”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

A fantiastic night and a must for everyone who takes a trip to Vegas. The new Sinatra! Excellent versions of old classics, a new take on old Bros songs and a number of new tunes that will get you singing all night long!!!

Visited January 2012

dundee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic night”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful evening at the Gossy room. Matt had just flown in from London so warned us that he had jet lag, however had he not mentioned it you would never have known. A fantastic small venue with lots of crowd interaction. The dancers give the pus$y cat dolls a run for their money.

Matt also did a slowed down version of 2 Bros hits,which had every woman over the age of 32 very excited.

Best $40 spent in vegas

Visited November 2012
California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A Must See!!! Terrific!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Matt is absolutely the modern day ( British) SInatra! Swagger, Hat , Eyes and ALL, Intimate setting in Cleopatras barge "Gossy Room" Extremely talented, amazing voice- bring a date or a group for business entertainment- enjuyed each time! Beautiful dancers- Great Show!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank BiotechCalifornia
Birmingham, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great night!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had told my wife that there was no way we were going to see Matt Goss.......... I mean come on, he is no Sinatra surely??? So obviously we went. We got there early and queued and got some great seats in the 'Gossy room'.
Really nice old fashioned club atmosphere and I thought the drinks prices were pretty good, although we stuck to beer.
Goss was very good. He has a great voice and clearly enjoys his time in Vegas and has some devoted friends and fans. His 3 dancers were hot to trot and he sang some good songs in between the well received banter with the crowd. All in all, great show, really enjoyed it

Visited October 2012
1 Thank flashman232
Kent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Show!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Myself and my husband went to see Matt Goss on a Saturday night at the beginning of October. We arrived early and had a few drinks in the Gossy Bar next door to Cleopatras Barge first. Was surprised how early people started queing to get in (to get the better seats it soon transpired!) We had good seats but at the back but higher up so we still had a brilliant view of the stage. Small and intimate...great set up. The staff were all great from the people taking tickets on the door, the lovely chap that showed us to our seats and the waitresses serving the drinks. The show was fantastic, Matt interacted with the audience, had a little stroll around amongst the people nearest the stage. I used to be a fairly big bros fan back in the day and had assumed that the majority of the audience would be english ladies in their 30s like me going to see Matt. Was really pleasantly surprised and pleased for him that the audience was a huge variety of nationalities, young and old. Matt of course sang like a superstar and his band were superb. My husband had grudgingly come along with me to see 'Matt Goss from Bros' but was completely blown away and reformed on his views now of the lovely Mr Goss...'absoluely bloody brilliant' were his words. Also got to meet Matt after the show and he was so lovely, such a gent. Highly recommend to everyone...if you love music and entertainement (who doesn't) I promise that you'll enjoy yourself!

Visited October 2012