“What a gem!”

Dining options: Reservations
Watford, United Kingdom
“What a gem!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family is local in Las Vegas and live just around the corner from this place. I now live in England and when I recently went for a visit my brother could not wait to take me there. The drinks menu is very impressive and the two martinis I had were fantastic, but it's the food, service and ambiance that make this place a real gem. In a town full of glitz and glamour it was great to walk into an apparently local restaurant and get the 5 star quality of food and service that Vega is famous for. I went with my adult family members and probably wouldn't take my young child there as it would ruin the ambiance a bit as it's a martini bar. I highly recommend the scallop and shrimp appetizer, it was beautiful and delicious! Can't wait to go back next time I visit mom!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KM A

Marina del Rey, California, United States
“Duck to die for”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I'm a foodie and when I have a good meal I want everyone to know.
If you like duck this is the place. Crispy roast duck with a blackberry glaze. Yummy. Also a roast duck salad appetizer that is a meal in its self.
Sign in to their website and they will send you the weekly menu. It changes all the time.

• Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Even if you don't drink...its a great place to relax and have dinner.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I don't drink, but the people I was with do... cucumber martini, dirty martini, grapefruit & basil martini, their martini menu is eight pages using gin, vodka, bourbon, and all the different flavor combinations a kitchen has to offer!! (And a good wine list too)

The food is very good, duck with blueberry reduction, 60 day aged NY strip, veal & chicken combo, pasta with mushrooms and Andouille.

Service was great! Waiters and bartenders very knowledgeable about the food and drinks.

Very small room get reservations!

• Visited May 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“So many martinis such great food”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

More martinis than I ever saw on a menu before, check out the menu online before you go so you have an idea what you want to try and consider a chocolate martini for dessert, it is fabulous. Mini pork oso buco is to die for, I never saw that cut of pork before, so tasty and tender. Duck is pretty fabulous too. Not on the menu but an insider secret, they will make up a great cheese plate instead of dessert, order it with a glass of port for a perfect ending to your meal.

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“A real gem in Las Vegas”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Excellent cuisine with an impeccable service. Endless martini menu. I had the osso bucco which was cooked to perfection. The duck was crispy and delicious. The sauces accompanying these dishes were a master piece. The desserts were superb! All at a very reasonable price. The best food in Las Vegas!!

Visited April 2013

Been to Elements Kitchen and Martini Bar? Share your experiences!