“Great Menu -- Lots of Options -- Attentive Owner and Staff”

Elements Kitchen and Martini Bar
Ranked #1,620 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great Menu -- Lots of Options -- Attentive Owner and Staff”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had dinner here one evening with colleagues -- I was overwhelmed by the martini choices (over 400), but found a nice wine list to peruse -- generous glass of a South African Shiraz. I had a soup and a linguine with sausage -- bravo on both counts. The owner stopped by and offered a personal perspective on the menu -- really quite a nice touch. The waiter was very attentive and helpful. Overall a great experience. It is not a large restaurant; I am sure reservations make sense most evenings.

• Visited February 2013

Lake Worth, Florida
“Amazing place”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Local favorite that we really liked alot. Everything about this place is great! The foods , service and deserts are over the top! The owner is very friendly and the prices are reasonable. Forget the over priced strip and dine at Elements

Visited December 2012
Jackson, Wyoming
“You'll Be Back!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My daughter and son-in-law took me to this amazing restaurant! The atmosphere was lovely. The owner even came by to welcome us! The food was fresh and delicious! My daughter had the entree/wine special. Son-in-law loved the burger! I had the incredible salmon! We don't normally have desserts, but this was a MUST DO! The owner makes all of the desserts. We ended up sharing the peanut butter cheesecake which was Heavenly! This restaurant is off the beaten path, but so worth finding! I'll be back on my next visit to Vegas!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The food and ambiance is wonderful. A perfect spot to enjoy quality time with a friend or loved one. The owners are so gracious, connect with the customers, and it adds a very nice extra personal touch. The food is so fresh; I love the "lollipop" lamb chop appetizers. We have been many time and are never disappointed. Also the prices are very reasonable (not sure if it's $$ or $$$).

• Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Such a friendly vibe”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We have been going here for almost a year now and absolutely love it. The Sea Bass is amazing, and so is the steak with chimichurri. Everyone is so friendly and treat you like old friends. Love the desserts too!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tim O

Been to Elements Kitchen and Martini Bar? Share your experiences!