“Best Pizza I've Had in Years”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #1,419 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I walked to Boston Pizza from the Stratosphere on a recent trip. The employees were nice and the food came out fast. I ordered a cheese pizza, and my friend ordered a double pepperoni. The crust was golden yet soft, the sauce was delicious, and the cheese -- and the amount of it -- was very generous. Considering the cheapest meal at my hotel was $15, the pizza and drink combo at $6.99 was a great value.

We visited during the day, and it's obvious the neighborhood is a little rough; we were approached by three panhandlers while walking. I'd order delivery next time, especially at night.

I didn't know at the time of visiting that they deliver to the hotel. If I stay there again I will definitely order from them.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I try to eat light - veggies, chicken etc. We didn't want to go to a restaurant and with and deal with the crowd. We decided to call the hotel front desk and ask from where THEY would order pizza. They said that we would "love" Boston Pizza. Boy! They were right! Oh, and since it was Tuesday, it was "Buy one large, get one free." Each pizza weighted about five pounds. This was a deep dish, mozzarella and jack cheese pizza. One slice and we were hooked. It took all my effort to make it through two pieces. We saved the rest of the first pizza for later and took the second pizza down to the front desk to share with them. Wow! This pizza is not for the faint of heart.

1  Thank FishFinderDoug
Reviewed August 13, 2013

good fast clean, friendly, have to put in more words then need here. but 50 characters or more. hummm what to say.
well I think this will be enough.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Boston Pizza rocks!! Its located in the Down Town area and it is a local mom and pop pizza place that has been open for over 35 years! Everything is made there and everything is fresh!! Its my favorite!! Also great service always!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've been around the block in Vegas and Boston's Pizza has, by far, the best pizza I have ever eaten. The service is typically good, the location is a little scary at times (as well as some of the other visitors), but 2 for Tuesdays is a deal you can't pass up. If it's your first visit, you may want to order it to go. If you're not much of a pizza fan, the sandwiches and wings are also 5 stars!!!