“Food wasn't good at all”
Review of Ri Ra

Ri Ra
Reserve with OpenTable
Ri Ra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Rí Rá Irish Pub epitomizes a true Irish pub experience. A comfortable neighborhood environment where conversation flows as smoothly as Guinness ebbs in the glass. Constructed from a pub meticulously restored in Ireland then shipped to Las Vegas, it’s a hotspot for locals and visitors alike, offering an impressive line-up of live music, a comprehensive drink list and fare that defies pub standards.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My Husband & I had our last lunch here before we left Mandalay Bay. We were both more than disappointed in the food. We both started off with a soup. He got seafood chowder. I got potato leek soup. His was so awful & bland that he couldn't even eat it. Mine was not tasty at all. We both got the steak baguette sandwich. I also got a side of onion rings. The sandwich was ok but very dry. The onion rings tasted off. The onion was way too sweet for an onion ring. The server was straight from Ireland & sweet & the service was ok. But overall, very disappointed in our last lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,566)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I ended up here 3 times over the week that our company had its annual conference in Las Vegas. Good selection of draft beers, and the food I tried was quite good. Can get quite loud though.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My second trip to authentic Irish pub disassembled from Wicklow and rebuilt in the Shoppes of Mandalay Bay. Awesome service and happy hour. Music is an extra.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stopped by for lunch and a beer and had a great experience. I sat at the bar and took the recommendation of the bar keep to try the stew. I know shy he recommended it, it was fantastic!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

If you enjoy authentic Irish dishes for either Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner you will find it at Ri Ra along with other North American dishes. The staff quickly become your best friends with their demeanour and friendly way of greeting you and answering your questions. The décor is from Ireland and the assortment of beverages is devine. I would not miss out on their live entertainment which is free by the way, and sit at the bar and enjoy Junior the Bartender, you will not be disappointed.The Ri Ra is located between The Mandalay Bay and Luxox, yet closer to the Bay.

Been to Ri Ra? Share your experiences!