“Good fish and chips”
Review of Ri Ra

Ri Ra
Reserve with OpenTable
Ri Ra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 4,864 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Rí Rá Irish Pub epitomizes a true Irish pub experience. A comfortable neighborhood environment where conversation flows as smoothly as Guinness ebbs in the glass. Constructed from a pub meticulously restored in Ireland then shipped to Las Vegas, it’s a hotspot for locals and visitors alike, offering an impressive line-up of live music, a comprehensive drink list and fare that defies pub standards.
Portland, Oregon
“Good fish and chips”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've had fish and chips at plenty of places and the Ri Ra version was pretty good. They have a decent beer selection and the wait staff are very friendly. I love the atmosphere of the place. One thing that did seem a bit fishy was that all of the servers had Irish accents. I had the feeling that some of them were fake. Not that this matters but it was kind of funny.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent Place to Spend an Afternoon”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First things first, I've never been to Ireland, so I don't know how authentic Ri Ra is, but as far as "American Irish Pubs" go, this place is excellent.

I was wandering around one afternoon and thought this place sounded good. There was a big soccer game on TV, but I was able to belly up to the bar, and take the last spot. It was right beside the TV and draft tower. Perfect place for me. I don't like soccer much, but something about the decor of the place and the crowd made this really enjoyable and exciting.

I ordered some brews (excellent) and went with the Reuben. It came out quickly considering how busy it was, and was delicious. Plenty of fries, and the sandwich itself was good sized. Almost too hot to eat at first!

Price was pretty good for a lunch in Vegas with a few beers thrown in.

• Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“We will definitely go back again”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spent the 4th of July holiday in Vegas and had a quest to try some of the best rated burgers in Vegas (from lasvegasburgerblog) and Chicago style deep dish pie. After trying Burger Bar – Mandalay Bay (on Strip) and Le Burger Brasserie – Paris Hotel (on Strip) we headed back to Burger Bar for our final meal in Vegas. There was a 45 minute wait so we decided to head over to Rí Rá Irish pub for a pint in the bar while we waited. While drinking our beer (reasonably priced for the strip), we noticed a promotional sheet for July of $12.99 for a burger (3/4lbs house ground meat), fries and house or Caesar salad. That is an unbeatable deal for anywhere let alone the Vegas Strip. There was a guy eating a huge burger at the bar, we asked and he confirmed that was in fact the $12.99 special. So, since we’d been to Burger Bar already and really liked the pub vibe in Rí Rá, we ordered the burger. I asked for med-well and it was a bit on the well side of med-well, but still a very good burger. With that much meat, once you go past med-well, it does make it seem like there is a lot of meat to eat through. Next time I’ll order med. instead of med-well. I was also glad to get an IPA; outside of proper restaurants / bars, they are hard to find in the casinos. Service was quite good as well. I also have to mention hand cut fries and Irish soda bread. Decent prices for beer – check. Good pub ambiance – check. Good deal – check. Good food – check. Good service – check. I will definitely make it a point to go back next time I’m in Vegas. I’m giving 5 stars since I cannot give 4.5 stars. I would knock off half a star for having to find out about the promotion ourselves (waitress did not try to sell it to us) and for going a hare over the med-well degree.

• Visited July 2013
Northern Ireland
“Best we found in 11 nights in LV”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good food, service ,entertainment and craic. only complaint is that wine was expensive but in line with other establishments in LV

Visited May 2013
Earth
“Live Music”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went here for the live music that begins at 8:45pm, didn't get the name of the duo but they are really good at traditional Irish music, didn't eat there however.

Visited July 2013

Been to Ri Ra? Share your experiences!