“Save your money”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Schenectady, New York
“Save your money”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

15 mins after being seated, the waitress finally came to take our drink order. We placed our food order at the same time as we'd had plenty of time to look at the menu and my friend was really hungry. 15 mins later the waitress came back to tell me they didn't have the wine I wanted. She gave me a list of what they did have and left. 15 mins after that, my wine came - but not my salad. We tried to get someone's attention to ask if they had gone to Alaska to fish for the salmon but we were deftly ignored. The waitress was nowhere to be found - granted she did seem to have a lot of tables earlier, but still. 20 mins went by and finally the food came - I told her to forget the salad and did not order another drink as I figured I wanted to get out of there before our flight on Friday. The food was cold, the steak tough, and my salmon, while it tasted ok, was chewy. Yes, I said chewy salmon. That was a first for me. When the waitress came by to ask how everything was, I told her cold. She came back 20 mins later to say her boss said she could offer us dessert at no charge. We just wanted the check. We'd spent almost two hours for crappy food and not-so-good service. If I could give this place a negative rating, I would. Chewy salmon - really?

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Casper
“Good Value”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good food - service was fast - location was easy to find! Would recommend a little more salt on the prime rib - but lobster was very yummy!

Binghamton
“Stay away from this”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Nothing is good abot this place from our point of view. They have a system of calling for guests that is obnoxious and is like a cattle call. They don't serve food at the bar. The staff is basically unattentive and disinterested. I could not comment on the food howerver. We got up and left.

1 Thank HosProf
Gilbert, Arizona
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good Value, Friendly Service and cooked to order with a great taste! We are going back next month and will have the Prime Rib dinner, can't wait

1 Thank Ann Margaret G
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Not gonna 'Roma' into there again!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We saw the advertised meals outside the hotel, so thought we would give Tony Roma's a go as we were looking for somewhere to eat on Fremont street. There was a bit of a wait for a table - but no problem, we weren't in a rush. When we were seated someone came immediately to see if we would like a drink whilst we were waiting for the order to be taken, so we ordered some. That was it for about ten minutes, then the server came to take our order, still no drinks. After a few more minutes others were seated within our servers group, orders taken and drinks delivered. My husband spotted our drinks on the bar and they remained there for a while. The other people then received their food, at which point we asked the server for our drinks, and she brought them to us after a few more minutes. Another five or so minutes later, and we were contemplating leaving as the food had still not arrived. The server was going past our table, looked at us and said, I will just check on your meal. We saw her moving around the restaurant, then finally the meal was delivered. The burger was good and we enjoyed that, but the fries were cold, probably from standing somewhere awaiting collection. The server was passing the table, and said "Everything all right?", but did not stop for a response and carried on walking. We asked for the check, and that was brought quite quickly. However we had to wait again for it to be returned to us after payment. Probably not going there again........

• Visited March 2013