“Quite a find!”

Weera Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weera Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: For 30 years, we have served authentic Thai-Issan cuisine in Chiangmai, Thailand, where we were well-known for our distinctive, flavorful dishes. We've since brought our dishes to the states, and couldn't be happier to have done so. At Weera Thai, we take great pride in serving fresh quality ingredients. We welcome you to explore our food culture right here in Las Vegas. Besides are delectable dishes, we also offer a wide selection of beers including imported Thai beer, Corona, and Heineken. We also serve wine! Takeout and Delivery are also available! We deliver to The Strip. We offer fast, 15 minute pick-up and 30 minute delivery to anyone within a 3-4 mile radius.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We checked for the recommended restaurants for Vegas and were very disappointed to find only Burger joints that would not break our bank. Then we found this one and boy, were we glad we did! When you pulled over in the parking lot, we got really skeptic looking at the neighborhood but then thought, "Well, it's Vegas.. let's give it a try anyway". But it turned out to be a gem. Very clean and well maintained place, very professional staff. We went for lunch and the place was nearly empty, so the service was very fast. We ordered 2 mains and a soup and the bill was less than $20 as I remember. Not to mention, we were served a decent complementary potion of salad besides the huge potions. And the food...We loved it!!! So much so that my friend, who is not at all big on reviews, said "This place really need to get more reviews to push it up the list of Vegas' highly recommended restaurants". One of the best and quite authentic Thai food I have had so far!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great, had the lunch special for $6.99. Stir-fried veggies with tofu, white rice, spring roll with awesome dipping sauce. Soup was gingery delicious. The lettuce and shaved carrot salad had a nice Asian dressing that was very tasty. This is in a time-worn strip mall, but the proprietors make sure it is clean and attractive inside. The bathroom was spic and span. My client and I had to talk awhile after lunch and the owner said it was not a problem. I'll be back!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was tired after a long Tuesday in conference sessions so I decided to just order in for the night. I was staying at Bally's on the strip and after ordering an appetizer, entree, soup, and dessert it took an hour for the food to be delivered to me. Aside from the wait, the food was delicious. The Panang Curry was heated to my taste level and if you aren't big on spice, I'd ask the waiter/phone receptionist to explain the heat levels. I got a 4 out of 5 peppers heat level and there was a major difference in spice from the soup as opposed to the curry. The major difference was because the curry has a cream base and the soup is a broth base which makes an impact on the heat levels. Prices are very reasonable and you get large portions!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Tired of doing the strip, we found Weera using TripAdvisor and felt the need to add to them; this place is really great. I went three times over a few weeks and brought different people each time; everyone loved their dish. The Thai Tea is great and its BOGO during happy hour. I had the drunken noodle/Pad Kee Mow and it was fantastic.

It's not much to look at from the street but it's comfortable inside. The prices are great and it's an easy drive from the strip and well worth it.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I agree with most of the reviews on this restaurant. A very good choice, short on tourists and long on tasty food.

The green curry is excellent--flavorful and spiced as you request.

Thai iced tea was a taste delight!

Friendly, patient Thai service, too.