“So glad we went here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blossom

Blossom
Ranked #368 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Calgary, Canada
“So glad we went here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just got back from a visit to Las Vegas for a get away with my husband. We were not staying at the Aria, however, we were both set on having a fine dining Asian supper, and made our choice after reading some reviews.

We made a reservation to be on the safe side. The restaurant was beautifully designed, and the staff were very well trained and unobtrusive. Also, the noise level was wonderfully quiet.

I have to say that this was probably one of the best Chinese meals I have ever had. All ingredients were as fresh as can be, and the flavours were great. We never felt rushed, yet also didn't feel like we waited too long for anything. If we needed something, there was always a staff member within eye-catching distance.

The only thing that I could say that would be a negative is the fact that it's nestled within the hotel, so no natural light or windows - but then again, you could say that for almost every restaurant on the strip.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I visit Las Vegas again, and I have already recommended to a friend to go.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Joanne O

Liverpool
“Perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I could not agree more with the previous few reviews - the service at Blossom is outstanding. There is such attention to detail, such quiet consideration and everything arrives timely. The food was wonderful too, but it is the lovely waiter who made the meal special. Best night in a week of fine dining.

• Visited April 2013
UK
“Atmospheric and restful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was exquisite and so well served. The wine recommended by the sommelier was a new great find to complement the food. A haven away from the smoke and noise of the casino.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“After Wedding Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We held an after wedding dinner here for my daughter and her husband. We had a private room. The service was amazing! The waitstaff was incredibly attentive, yet discrete. The food was delicious. My daughter had picked out a menu and it was served at a huge table that all 15 of us sat at - with three huge lazy susans to allow everyone to reach what they wanted. This was a wonderful choice and they provided our family with some very happy memories of my daughter's wedding reception!

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Reception - Go for the private room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We got married and took our parents and friends to the private room hidden in the back of Blossom. It was exquisite -the service was excellent and you get so much food for the price. We paid for a group meal for 14 people, but really they fed us dinner that night & the following (with leftovers - thank goodness we had a kitchen!). I would highly recommend this if you want something intimate yet FUSION. It was wonderful!