“Take advantage”

Sahra Spa at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
Ranked #14 of 153 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I got a massage- it was great. But schedule your service in the a.m. and plan to stay for a few hours. You get amazing treatment and full access to the facility until 8 p.m. Hot top, lounge, tea room, sauna, waterfall, vanity, vapor steam and cool mist rooms, shower. It was so nice and relaxing.

2  Thank Aimee O

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had my hair done at the Sahra Salon. My stylist, Tommy, was top-notch! He has such a great intuition for what works best for each person.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

For over a decade my girlfriends and I have met up in Vegas and we always do a spa day. Sometimes we get treatments, sometimes we don't, and we almost always try a new spa. This year we stayed at the Cosmopolitan and had a wonderful stay...except for the spa. It was attractive and the staff are friendly, but the spa is very small. The website doesn't include pictures of the facilities so here's my summary:

Lounge...small, maybe 4 seats, water (no lemon or cucumber), granola, hot water and a few juices.

Locker room...half size lockers, fabulous robes and a small bottle of water. Separate from wet areas, including showers.

Spa...one pool, about 95 degrees, maybe comfortable for 6 if not in the same group.

Steam room...eucalyptus. 4 of us were in there and it felt a bit crowded.

Sauna

Cold mist room

6 lounge chairs

Showers...I remember 6 fairly large showers, curtains not doors. Products in showers for guest use. I didn't see razors, but maybe I missed them.

Vanity...6 chairs (maybe 8), 2 hair dryers, some product for guest use.

Overall, very small and limited, though attractive. If you're getting treatment a nice perk, but not worth $30 for a day pass. Walk across the street to Aria for the day.

8  Thank 302BarbaraS302
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Luxurious Spa with very gracious employees. We had pedicures and I tried glitter for the first time. We felt welcomed and pampered. It was our "splurge" of the trip. They added the tip, automatically, which surprised us, but in an elegant place like this you don't argue.

1  Thank dakotacarol
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My fiancé got an hour long facial with added eye treatment. I got a simple body scrub, just 25 min but something to get me ins I could use their wonderful facilities.
Beautifully decorated, you really feel like you're in a desert.
Wonderful snacks, cold lemon water and teas in the lounge.
A but pricey but abut average for Vegas spas. The point is to just do one treatment and then hang out in the sauna, steam room, cold steam room and pool for hours, they won't mind!!