Can't say enough good things about the Desert Rose. From the moment we arrived we were blown away
The location was perfect. Far enough off the Vegas strip to be quiet, but close enough to walk. Reception staff were very helpful. We arrived early for check-in, so our room was not ready, but the guy on reception gave us a key to another room to look round to see if it was okay. In the end we chose the alternative room. They were also great at suggesting things such as nearest local supermarkets and the best pizza delivery around.
The room was large, clean and was equipped with everything we need, including a large safe, perfect for cameras, I-pads etc. The kitchen was large and had microwave, toaster and a coffee maker, the coffee being replenished daily, though it was not always required as there was free Starbucks coffee in reception day or night. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a large sink area and separate room for the toilet and shower.
The free breakfast was great as it meant you didn't have to trail out in a morning to the nearest Mc-Burgers. There was a selection of cereals as well as a couple of different hot items every morning as well as bread for toasting, and fruit. As well as the free coffee mentioned earlier there was also juice, hot water for teabags and hot chocolate, also supplied. Not enough to fill you, but certainly enough to get you started in a morning.
Four nights of the week there was also a welcome reception with nibbles as well as beer and wine, also free.
There was also free wi-fi all around the complex which was great for surfing, keeping in touch etc, though there was also a PC and printer in reception.
The only criticism we can think of is the shortage of sunbeds around the pool, which meant that, unless you put your pool-towel (also supplied in the rooms) over a bed first thing in the morning you were unlikely to find an empty one by mid-morning, though there were chairs available.
Overall we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Desert Rose Resort, or to return on our next visit to Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas