We stayed at the Desert Rose for 6 nights. We were, generally, very happy with our stay.
1. Parking right at the back door. SO easy to get in and out of with our hire car. Very convenient.
2. Good sized two bed unit. Worked for us with my husband and myself, our daughter in the other room and our son on the couch in the lounge.
3. Good location to be able to walk to MGM but you feel like you are away from The Strip chaos.
4. Very helpful staff.
5. VERY impressed that our request for an early check in could be accommodated after 30 hours in transit.
6. VERY reasonably priced. We booked through Expedia.com about 7 months in advance.
7. GREAT laundry. Very clean, plenty of washers and dryers. Very important when travelling with children. Particularly when they are struck down with a vomiting virus for three days!! :(
1. We thought the breakfast was awful. Too many people, no where to sit, very few healthy options to eat. We eventually gave up, bought ourselves ingredients at a supermarket and did it ourselves.
2. We could very clearly hear conversations from folk walking along the corridors outside our room and in the room above. We were on the second floor.
3. There was no eating places very close by. We had 1 x 2 bed suite and 2 x 1 bed suites for all of our family members. One of the older members of our party tired easily and by the end of most days, he didn't have the energy to go out to eat. So we would have to go on a trek to find something for him. By the end of our stay we got well organised and sorted out his evening meal in the morning so he was all equipped, food wise, if his endurance gave out and he needed to stay in for the evening. But having a restaurant/cafe on the premises would have been an enormous help for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas