We needed a one night layover before returning home and I found the Desert Rose Resort. I am so glad we did.. We were "blown away" at the accommodations and the friendliness of the staff. The room was extraordinarily lovely and clean and had everything (and more) we could need. Besides getting a terrific rate, a one night reservation, and the proximity to the strip, this resort offered free parking and WiFi ( both a novelty in Las Vegas) and a free hot breakfast. We are already planning our next trip to Las Vegas for a week and the only place we'll stay from now on is the Desert Rose Resort... Did I also mention that I forgot a bag when checking out and the manager actually drove it out to me at the airport and wouldn't accept a tip? Was I really in Las Vegas?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas