Stayed at the desert rose 20 to 24 nov 2012 with my wife,we were in town for a concert at the mgm not so much gambling but like a flutter. Rooms were spacious and had everything you would need for a great stay including full kitchen facilities plus a dishwasher. It was a ten minute walk to the excalibur/luxor where we went for a show and slightly closer to the mgm which gives you access to loads more of the strip via the monorail.Bonus having a balcony as the weather was lovely 70ish,(thats great if your from the uk). Would definately stay at the desert rose next time we are in vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Vacatia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Vegas.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas