Second time stay for us at Desert rose, last time two years ago, still a great place to stay. helpful staff,( we can be a pain at times asking help for internet etc) Pool was fantastic, never more than 3 or 4 people in water and always room to pick which sun lounger to have. As a fussy eater I found breakfast a bit bland- just toast for me! last time there were bagels and cheese spread now and again. Some reviews on trip advisor moan about the location, we found it perfect, short walk to MGM grand, Hooters and Tropicana but just far enough away from the action for some peace and quiet. Would definately reccomend Desert rose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas