I recently stayed here with friends. One friend has a timeshare so we were able to get a deal to stay here. It was great because it was close to the strip - you can easily walk to MGM, but without the sort of chaos of the strip. Parking is easy and plenty. The rooms are spacious with kitchenettes. The pool area is nice and relaxing too.
I would definitely stay here again. Look for deals to stay here though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas