Checked into the Hilton, what a disappointment.The HGVC at the Flamingo is in back of the Flamingo Casino and Resort. HGVC members and RCI member have privileges to use the 2 pools at the Flamingo resort or the 1 pool at the HGVC all on the same property. The Flamingo's pool is closed from Nov. through May. The HGVC pool is open year round and heated in the winter months. as of 2/12/14 (when I found out)the pool at the HGVC is closed for one month for resurfacing. Can someone explain to me how management decided to close the pool at the HGVC in the witner knowing that the Flamingo resort pools would also not be available.
If they had resurfaced when the Flamingo resort pool were open than there would still be access to pools for HGVC guest. Now no guest have pool access at the Hilton till the middle of March 2014. In my opinoin this is beyond stupidity on the part of management .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo