“My favorite place to stay in Vegas. ”

Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo
Ranked #24 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Thornton, CO
“My favorite place to stay in Vegas. ”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We have been owners here since 1997. This property has the benefit of having beautiful grounds and views and good security. The staff is helpful and welcoming. The apartments are well decorated and comfortable. It is handicapped accessible as well.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JFirtion

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Korean first
Denver, United States
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Terrible run down place. Old and nasty. DO NOT STAY HERE. The pictures on their website do not match the hotel. Difficult to find. Free parking across the street but only Valet close by. No decent food on site.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

4 Thank Patricia A C
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. Please be aware we have numerous new and exciting projects planned for the property in the very near future. All designed to improve and enhance your experience. Many thanks for your comments and we hope you will return to Las Vegas soon.

Jeffrey Chen
Resort Director
El Cajon CA
Reviewed November 26, 2013

HGVC Flamingo is smack dab in the middle of the action. You can walk to many casinos, hotels, shopping, restaurants, entertainment from there. AND the world's largest Ferris Wheel is right out the back door, as well as a huge new shopping area (The Linq) opening in early 2014.

1 Thank joogieslots
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Hilton Grand is behind the Flamingo and is nice and quite when you need a break from all the fun. The Flamingo, and many others of the big name casinos are with in a "New York" block or two. Rooms are nice and clean with lots of room. Large jetted bath tub was nice after a long day of walking. No Restaurant on site, but there are several with in a block.There is a little store that serve coffee, donuts, muffins, and breakfast sandwiches. They also have lots of other groceries items. Staff was friendly and helpful. There was no noise problem as I had read in other reviews. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We got the larger room with a living room and kitchen. We did not cook at all, but it was nice to ha...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were there in November for rock and roll marathon. I have to admit I had some concerns, after reading some reviews. Honestly it was fine. I was worried about the noise level I had read about, being we were running, we didn't hear a thing. I have to thank Gina at the front desk, she was wonderful. She knew my concerns and truly went out of her way to please us. An anniversary was being celebrated and she made sure a gift was sent to the room which we did not expect. Yes it's not your Wynn or Caesar place, but our accommodations were fine. We had a kitchen,living room area, full size bathroom, hot tub. Yes they do need to upgrade some things, elevator, rugs. The only thing that was truly a draw back was going thru the flamingo casino to get to the strip. Other than that you are in the the middle of strip and for us after the race the finish line was right there it was perfect. Again thank you Gina!!

Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Always nice. Friendly staff gave us rooms we requested and also an early check in. Great view and best is the convenience of this hotel to strip and various casinos. Walking path leads straight to the Flamingo Casino so feel safe. We always stay here if possible.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank James E
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was very worried about whether my week long stay would be a frustrating one as I had read many reviews reporting loud music through all hours of the night. I was in fact so worried that I made a reservation at another hotel so that if my travel companion and I felt disturbed by noice we had another place to stay. There was ZERO noise. NONE! Being that we were vacationing in November there were no poolside activities or parties in which noise generated from.

Check in was a breeze. I parked in front of the entrace in a spot reserved for guests checking in. We took our bags up to our two bedroom unit on the 11th floor and were impressed. The two bedroom unit was actually a full one bedroom unit and a studio located next to one another, but not directely connected. The door from hallway opened up into a small foyer with two doors, one for the full one bedroom the other to the studio. This was a perfect set up for my travel companion and I, but would probably not be a good design for a couple traveling with young children. This two bedroom set up would easily accomodate three couples traveling together and allow for each to have enough privacy to feel comfortable.

Once dropping our bags we went to park our car in the deck as instructed by the front desk attendant. This is the one part of staying here that I found to be a major hassel. Finding a place to park in the structure was challanging, even with the third floor being reserved for HGVC guests only. There were many times I drove up and down through the structure and couldn't find a spot. There were several floors reserved for valet parking with countless numbers of those spots being empty. It was very, very frustrating. The option to pay $50/week for valet parking wasn't something I wanted to do, but perhaps I should have. After my travel companion went home which was about half way into my stay, I felt uncomfortable walking through the parking structure to and from my car alone at night. Due to the parking situation, I am not sure I would again consider staying here if my plans again included renting a car during my stay.

The furniture in our rooms was very comfortable, including the beds and sofa. Both rooms had jetted tubs with separate showers, The furnishings, carpets and floors were well kept and I felt the place was very clean. While partially obstructed, the view from our rooms allowed for seeing the fountains at the bellagio and the Paris hotel's Eiffel tower along with distant mountains.

We did not particiapte in any resort sponsored events, nor did we accept the one offer to tour a timeshare property for a gift card. The desk where they offered us the timeshare tour did provide coupons for buy one get one free drinks, discounts to show tickets and other offers that saved us a few bucks. We did not use the concierge on site, rather went to the Tix4tonight booth and booked online tickets to discounted showes. Unlike at some other timeshare properties, I NEVER felt bothered by anyone making a pitch while staying here.

We bought a few cups of coffee and snacks in the deli, and all were good. Specifically, I bought a shrimp cocktail that was very good, along with a scoop of tuna salad and fresh carrots and celery sticks. It's clear they make up the salads a day at a time as everything tasted fresh. The prices were fair too.

If I were returning to Vegas in the late fall or winter (when the flamingo pool was likely not very active) and not planning to rent a car I would most certainly return to this resort.

Room Tip: Rooms 1129 and 1131 were a welcome retreat at the end of the day
1 Thank Tracey B