We stayed at the HGVC at Flamingo for 7 nights with a timeshare exchange in late January. We stayed in the South Tower which was perfect, close to the Flamingo entrance and parking garage. It was one of the quietest properties I've ever stayed in; good for sleeping in after staying up late in the casinos.
The WiFi worked great and was very fast, never had a problem the entire time. Also enjoyed the on property store and deli. The selection was good and the homemade sandwiches and salads were good on nights we just wanted to stay in.
Overall, I think it was a great property and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo