We wanted a one bedroom apartment for our family stay in Las Vegas, and I can't recommend the Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo highly enough. Our apartment was fully self contained, immaculately clean, and the space of the apartment catered for a family of four for a week without everyone getting in each others way. Huge spa in master bath, separate shower and powder room for kids, King bed in master for parents and queen sleeper sofa in living room for kids.
Excellent deli downstairs, great heated swimming pool and heated spa outside, and location location location. Five minute walk through the Flamingo to see the water fountain show at the Bellagio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo