When choosing this hotel I was a little leery as I love the luxury strip hotels that I have stayed in. The Venetian is my favorite. Turns out I love this location, large space and size of this hotel. I am very glad we chose it.
The public areas are small and easy to walk through. I could run down and get a Starbucks in the morning very quick and easy. No trek through casinos and shopping.
We had a one bedroom suite on the 16th floor and it was very spacious and well appointed. Very clean with great housekeeping service. We had a partial strip view and could watch the Bellagio fountains from . Beds and pillows clean and comfortable with plenty of towels provided.
The grounds were well kept, quiet and lovely.
We had asked for a high floor and early checkin and they were able to do both. Our room was ready when we arrived about 1:pm. All staff were just great.
When and if I return to Las Vegas I would defiantly stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo