Viva Las Arepas
Cuisines: Venezuelan
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We saw their sign on the way back from Freemont St. and decided to eat there cause we'd never had Venezuelan food before, and we were VERY glad we did. The people were friendly (and patient), the food was so good. I wanted to try EVERYTHING but settled on a ham and egg arapa and a can of Frescolita. Can't wait to go back to Vegas to get some more!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I knew as soon as I walked in the door that I was going to get authentic ethnic food. I wasn't disappointed. The chicken arepas with avocado and cilantro were awesome. I wish I could have tried more of the menu but I wasn't in town long enough. Next time. :-)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Viva Arepas Las Vegas is not your typical restaurant it's in a small older section of the strip that seem long forgotten, but the food is amazing and atmosphere quaint, fun and unpretentious. You can eat alfresco or inside and you smoke on the porch ( I smoke and I still respect those who don't) The fire charred wood chicken is tasty and the ribs are wonderful but the price to value is amazing and their open 24 hours so give yourself a chance to enjoy a real Vegas treasure Viva Arepas

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Restaurant is by the end of the strip by Stratosphere. We tried arepas with pork butt, reina pepiada, and shredded beef. Reina pepiada was the best. Make sure you put on the cilantro cream sauce. We drank sugar cane with lime.
For dessert go the gelato place next door. Very interesting flavors.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The arepas are perfect! Price very cheap and even offer desserts!! If you are into latin food, this is authentic, affordable and delicious!not much service offered since you order at the counter, the call your number and you go get your food... Simple but very hispanic style as well