“A Great Way to Spend an Afternoon or Morning in Vegas”
Review of Dig This

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #1 of 289 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have lived in Vegas for several years, and were having company from out of town for the weekend. We decided to check trip advisor to see whether there was something fun to do that we might not be familiar with, even though we live here, and sure enough, there was: Dig This! We read the review, and it sounded like fun. We were especially attracted by the fact that it offered an activity that none of us had ever done before. It turned out to be even more fun than we had anticipated, and the time really does fly by. They have two types of machines, bulldozers and excavators. The women opted for the bulldozers and the men took the excavators. We thought the bulldozers looked a little less complicated, yet were still a little nervous at first about operating them, but the instructors were great at calming our nerves. They explained the machines before we got into them, and once we were in them, the instructor talked us through operating the machine, so we felt very comfortable doing things like driving the machine around, digging in the dirt, building dirt ramps,and moving tires. The next time we have company, we will definitely take them to Dig This, not only because we know our visitors will have fun, but so that we can each try the kind of machine we didn't use the first time!

DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're glad to hear that you company outing turned out great! There is nothing better than bringing some friends from the office to come out and enjoy some excavator festivities! Next time you plan to do a company adventure give us a call so you can come back out and do it all over again. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,285)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We visited Dig This Las Vegas and had a blast. My wife and I operated excavators for an hour and had fun learning he controls while digging and moving objects.

The staff is professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. dig This is worth your time and money. And it's not just for guys -- my wife loved it too.

If Dig This had a bigger sign by the highway, they would have people lined up to play in the dirt!

DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Hey Brent! Thank you for writing a review about your experience! We're happy to hear that you and your wife had a great time operating the excavators. Next time you're in town make sure you give us a call so we can get you two love birds on the bulldozer! We promise you will totally dig it again!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was a gift from a friend, I had no Idea that this existed. I had a ball operating the excavator. It was so easy and the instructor led us through it step by step. Unbelievable that you could learn to run this monster in just an hour and half. The power at your finger tips is awesome. I was ready to spring for another session had time allowed.
My wife came with me and had planned on sitting in the lobby reading. She came out and watched and giggled and laughed the whole time it was so entertaining.

I will be doing this again next time I am in LV.

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience while you operated the excavator! We look forward to seeing you next time your in Vegas!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This Vegas experience was fantastic! Staff was helpful, friendly, and helpful.
Everything went according to plan and I had a great time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get behind some real power and experience nothing that you have ever done before. I whole heartedly recommend this adventure!

1  Thank JOHNDEB3

Hey John! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're glad to hear that we were about to deliver a fantastic experience while you were here with us! Next time you get the urge to operate some heavy equipment give us a call so you can come on back for some more fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I highly recommend this to anyone that likes to play with big toys. I have always wanted to operate an excavator but there was no where I could go do to this. When we were planning our vacation in Las Vegas we found Dig This and I knew I had to do it. It was a lot of fun, the instructors are great and it was a awesome experience! Certainly diffferent than your standard attractions!

DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Hey Randy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience! We're glad to hear that we were able to help you do something you have always wanted to do. Next time you’re planning a trip to Vegas gives us a call so you can try out the other machine!