“I love dig this!”

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #3 of 262 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“I love dig this!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently did the dig this experience and it was awesome! The staff was very accommodating and our instructor Dave was awesome! We had so much fun operating the excavators it was def our favorite vacation activity. I would recommend did this to any and everyone.

Visited September 2013
DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Hey Breanna, Thank you for writing a review for us. We are glad to hear that you and your boyfriend had such a great time with us. Dave is a great instructor he likes to make sure customers have a great time with us. Once again thank you for writing a review for us.

Columbia, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This was amazingly fun!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My friend and I both operated the Excavator. We both had a blast and the hour and a half when so fast because we had so much fun. I was a little nervous at first, but the instructors were very helpful and made it easy to catch on to the controls. They also talk to you in your headset, so we joked around a lot while digging, which made the experience even better. I would highly recommend this for anyone and it is totally worth the money for the experience.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nicholas A
DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hey Nicholas, Thank you for writing such a nice review for us. We're glad to hear that you had a great time here with us. Excavators really are a blast. Being in control of such a big machine will make a person nervous, but once you start going it comes natural. Tell your friends about us so they want to try us out as well or even make it a group event with friends and family. Once again thank you for writing a review for us.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

If you want something fun and different to do in Vegas this is it. Plus a very friendly staff is amazing and hilarious.

1 Thank Nathan H
Hey Nathan, Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. We are the best kept secret in Las Vegas. And it helps that we have great staff that works with our customers on a daily basis. Once again thank you for writing a review.
Richmond, California, United States
“totally "DUG" it”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

got this as a b-day present for my husband, and he thoroughly enjoyed himself.
the staff was very nice, boring "safety and orientation" stuff was at a minimum, and
a maximum of fun on the excavator! highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
Hey Julie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Were glad he had such a good time here for his birthday. Next time you come in to town your going to have do it with him! Once again thank you for writing your review.
Yardley, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Just Do It!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

An engineer friend of mine at work in New Jersey mentioned that he had heard about an "adult sandbox" there when I mentioned I would be passing through Las Vegas. I found it online. He was right.
I did the excavator on a 95° day back in July. The cab was air conditioned, which was handy. I dug a hole, stacked tires, and played basketball, sort of. It was great. As I remarked to the French couple who had the two other excavators, people who work in an office will pay money to do this! The opposite is not true!
My son insisted we get the framed souvenir photo, which is now hangs on my office wall.
May be the best $249 I ever threw away....far more fun than blowing it in a casino!!!!

Visited July 2013
DigThis L, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for writing your review! Now that you have came and went through the experience you can spread the word to all the your employees and spread the joy! Like most people say it was the best money they have ever spent. Once again thank you for your kind review