“It's so awesome, it should be illegal!”
Review of Dig This

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #3 of 273 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Hidden Hills, California
“It's so awesome, it should be illegal!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an epic time, I drove an excavator and had a blast! My instructor Jay was great, and I excelled in driving the excavator! This is very popular but the best part was I was the only one there for my timeslot! AWESOME!

Visited May 2013
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We're so glad you had a great time!! Thank you so much for the review!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best thing in Vegas!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had read about the "adult sandbox" a while ago and had always wanted to do it. When I finally was going to be in Vegas, I checked out the website. I wavered a bit when I saw the price, but I'm so glad I went through with it! It was my favorite part of my trip! I would recommend it to everyone.

Visited May 2013
Thanks so much for the very nice review! We sure are glad you came out and gave us a try!! Thanks again!
Cincinnati, Ohio
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We signed up for this attraction based solely on the reviews on TripAdvisor, and it did not disappoint (other than learning that my wife is a better excavator operator than I am). Plenty of training, both in-class and on-the-job, and lots of fun activities with the excavators that give you a sense of what these machines can do. Now when we go by construction sites, we have a better understanding of what the equipment operators are doing. A great half-day change of pace--I wouldn't hesitate to bring anyone to Dig This.

Visited April 2013
Thanks so much for such a nice review! We're so glad you had such a great time! We hope to see you back here again!
Pleasanton, California
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We took a group of folks to Dig This and everyone had a fantastic time!! The trainers were experienced and fun, adding value to the overall experience!

Visited May 2013
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thanks for the nice words and nice review! We're so glad you're whole group had a great time!!
Wilmington, MA
“I had the time of my life!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Driving an excavator is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Never thought I'd get the chance to do it. When I found out about Dig This, it was something I had to try on my trip to Vegas. It was exciting, fun and all I imagined it would be. Jay Esposito talked us through the program and had us digging holes, stacking tires and playing basketball. He was terrific! The time went by too fast. If you get to Vegas, try it out. Fun for the inner child in all of us. I'm a 66 year old Grandmother, my Grandkids loved the pictures of Nana digging holes in an excavator!

Visited May 2013
Thank you for such a nice review!! We are so glad we were able to make one of your longtime dreams come true!! Thank you for sharing your experience!