“One of the best things I have ever done!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #3 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Lake Grove, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the best things I have ever done!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We heard about this from my brother-in-laws father and decided to give this to my dad as a Christmas present. After researching it a bit more, I decided that this seems like something that I would like as well, so I booked it for the both of us. This was my first trip ever to Vegas and we were only there for 5 days but I made sure this was part of the trip.

We both used the excavators which seemed to be the most "fun", however after watching the dozers rumble around I dont see how you could make a wrong choice. Both pieces of equipment seem awesome.

We had a blast. The hour and a half flew by and before you knew it, the time was up. We had plenty of time to do all the training activities and even some free time to do whatever you wanted. I decided to see how deep of a hole I could dig. When I got out and inspected my hole, I was in amazement.

You will not believe the amount of precision that these machines have, and the fact that you can control the machines to this amount of precision is even more amazing.

Would I do this again .... Absolutely!!!

3 Thank Bryan B
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Well we are so glad you decided to join in on the fun too! Thank you for the review and the very nice words!! We're looking forward to having you back!

“Fantastic, awesome, unbelievable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wow - Fun, fun, fun! An awesome and exhilarating power experience of hands-on of actual construction equipment that doesn't disappointment.
The staff is wonderful. Their customer service is outstanding. The instruction James gave throughout the experience was very helpful. He was so patient as I was figuring out the controls. Although I was paired with another group, I felt James took the time to provide each one of us individual attention. I felt very comfortable throughout the experience! You get a full 90 minutes of activity with the equipment. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

1 Thank Judebolger
Wow! Thank you for the very nice review! We are so glad you had a great time, and I will be sure to pass the message along to James! Thanks again and we'll see you next time!
Stratford ON
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We Dug This!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am not often compelled to write online reviews but we were so impressed with this experience that I am making an exception in this case. I can well see why Dig This is the top rated attraction in Las Vegas. What a creative and unique opportunity! I arranged this as a 40th birthday gift for my husband and it did not disappoint. From the moment we arrived at Dig This we were impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of their staff - they seemed as excited as we were about the whole experience. Shawn, my husband's instructor for the afternoon, impressed us with his focus on fun and safety and really put us both at ease. We also met the owner whose enthusiasm about the whole project was obvious and who made us feel so very welcome. I was allowed to watch and take pictures - really neat to get pictures of hubby driving an excavator with mountains and the strip in the background.
Conveniently located near the strip. The beauty of Dig This lies in it's simple and quality execution of a unique concept and the enthusiastic family- like staff. You will definitely dig this!

2 Thank Mapcruiser
We are so glad you dug Dig This! It sounds like your husband had a ball and you were there to capture the moment! Thank you for sharing your experience and we can't wait to have you back!
Philomont, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have the Time of Your Life...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My friends and I were only in Vegas for 3 days but we made sure we reserved time on the excavator and bulldozer at DigThis. It was fantastic! The instructors are entertaining and very careful guiding us through actually driving these huge machines. We were connected by headphones at all times and I loved every minute...being in the cab of the excavator alone and actually digging huge holes, moving and stacking 1000 lb. tires, manipulating the arm to lift the cab up on end...all of it was just an amazing experience!

1 Thank Diane I
Thanks for the nice review! We are glad you made it in on a quick trip! Next time you'll have to try out the bulldozer!
Middleburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went with my friend to celebrate her 70th birthday and we had a blast! She drove an excavator and I took the bulldozer. Neither of us had any prior experience with these machines and we felt like pros after the expert instruction and guidance by Shaun and others. I was really impressed by their careful attention to our safety and their concern about our "fun" factor. Would highly recommend this experience for anyone who wants to have great fun outside the casinos! We would do this again.

1 Thank Patricia M
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thanks so much for the recommendation! We are so glad you had a great time and please tell your friend thank you for celebrating her birthday with us!